Do you want to be a part of a meaningful and international work environment?
- Communication Advisor
- Manage Norfund's website and use digital channels to showcase Norfund's work.
- Lead the development of Norfund's digital annual report.
- Plan and execute the annual Norfund Conference, as well as smaller events.
- Draft news articles and create newsletters and other written materials targeted towards our audiences.
- Assist in handling inquiries from media and other external stakeholders and other tasks related to the department’s area of work.
- Ability and experience in project management, structured work, and meeting deadlines.
- Exceptional written communication skills with a high level of precision in English and Norwegian.
- Experience and documented results in content creation and website management.
- Ability to create informational materials and presentations that combine well-formulated written messages with images and graphics.
- Experience in managing social media.
- Competence in photography and image editing, as well as basic video production, is an advantage.
- Basic understanding of development policy and Norfund's role and mandate is a plus.
- Relevant educational background (minimum bachelor’s degree).
- Minimum 3 years of work experience
We can offer:
- A professionally strong and international work environment with high commitment and short decision-making processes.
- The opportunity to contribute to Norfund’s meaningful goal of creating jobs and improving lives through investments in developing countries.
- A full-time permanent position based in Oslo.
- Flexible working hours, a good pension scheme, and compensation based on qualifications.
Application deadline is October 8th 2023, start date by agreement. For inquiries about the position, please contact our recruitment advisor at Hodejegerne AS, Åsta Braathen, phone.: (+47) 989 01 025, email@example.com, or Anette Myhre Vincendeau, tlf.: (+47) 975 37 455.
The Norwegian Investment Fund for Developing Countries Norfund - invests to create jobs, improve lives, and support the transition to net zero. The fund is owned by The Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and will help to establish and grow viable and profitable businesses in developing countries, which would otherwise not be initiated due to high risk. About a third of the investment portfolio is in Renewable energy. Financial inclusion, Scalable enterprises in the agricultural and manufacturing industries and Green infrastructure are other prioritized investment areas. Norfund also manages the Norwegian Climate Investment Fund that aims to contribute to reducing or avoiding greenhouse gas emissions. Norfund has offices in Oslo, Nairobi, Cape Town, Accra, San José and Bangkok. Norfund's committed investments portfolio amounts to USD 2.7 billion in 200 companies. The number of employees is about 130.
- Fridtjof Nansens plass 4, 0160 Oslo
- Markedsføring og annonsering,
- Medie- og innholdsproduksjon,
- PR, informasjon og kommunikasjon
- PR og informasjon,
Marketing, Strategy & Management, Communication advisor, Project management, Digital Communication
Spørsmål om stillingen
Fridtjof Nansens plass 4, 0160 Oslo
|Sist endret||31. okt. 2023 11:36|