We are hiring! Sales & Marketing Coordinator / Office Manager
- Picterus AS
- Sales & Marketing Coordinator / Office Manager
About the job
At Picterus, our mission is to change the world for the better by leveraging technology to screen for diseases in newborns and to support families during this critical period. Our primary goal is to provide accessible jaundice screening to ensure timely treatment. This could eradicate the consequences of jaundice in newborns, potentially saving the lives of over 150,000 babies each year. As a globally scaling company, we offer advanced medical technology at an affordable cost.
Our innovative smartphone app, based on state-of-the-art biomedical optics, simplifies the screening process for jaundice in newborns.
About the Position:
As our Sales & Marketing Coordinator / Office Manager, you will play a pivotal role within our Sales organization, serving as a key member of our central Marketing and Customer Service team based in Trondheim, Norway. You will have a unique opportunity to contribute to our mission by supporting global markets with Marketing Communication and Customer Service support, both internally and externally. In this dynamic role, you will collaborate closely with various stakeholders, including our Sales, Medical, and Technical Teams.
- Provide world-class support to our customers and end users.
- Lead local adaptation of Marketing Communication in both printed and digital formats.
- Updating and maintaining our CRM system.
- Contribute to the creation, modification, and translation of content.
- Plan and coordinate events, conferences, internal and external training sessions, and other related activities.
- Handle incoming orders efficiently, ensuring they reach the right customers at the right time.
- Actively participate in cross-functional teams.
- Ensure the smooth operation of the office, including purchasing office supplies and
- equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Implement and maintain commercial and administrative support systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Passion for our mission.
- Several years of experience in Marketing and/or Customer Service
- Proficiency in Scandinavian languages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience with marketing tools such as InDesign, CRM, Sales and Marketing Cloud,
- Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and video editing tools.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To excel in this role, we expect you to be analytical, organized, and structured with an eye for details. You should have the ability to work independently and take initiative. You should enjoy constantly planning and re-planning, predicting and solving upcoming problems to meet deadlines. Facilitating team collaboration to ensure timely delivery should be something you thrive on.
- This position is based in Trondheim, Norway, and reports to the Medical Sales Director.
- We will review applications continuously, so it is advisable to submit your application as soon as possible.
How to Apply:
We welcome your application and look forward to receiving it.
For more information, please contact:
Anna Stenberg, Medical Sales Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, +47 901 89 305
Tormod Thomsen, CEO, email@example.com, +47 4141 3423
- Kjøpmannsgata 61, 7010 Trondheim
- Helse og omsorg,
- IT - programvare,
- Medisinsk utstyr og rekvisita
- Kontor og administrasjon,
|Sist endret||3. nov. 2023 15:55|