Are you a true creative wizard? Then we are looking for you
- Deloitte AS
- Marketing consultant
We are looking for an experienced Creative Designer who can apply graphical skillset as well as creative and innovative mindset to give our potential clients a “WOW”-feeling when they receive our pursuit materials. You will be a part of our newly established Nordic Consulting Sales Excellence Team You will work in close collaboration with the Pursuit Team, and you will be responsible for the visual identity and strategy for each pursuit.
The Creative Designer designs and develops templates with cool visual elements tailored to each client proposal, presentation and related business development materials across multiple media. You excel in connecting the dots between written content and visual output. The overall aim is to create state of the art pursuit materials and demonstrate Deloitte’s true differentiators while driving a high win rate on key opportunities. This opportunity will require some travel.
Exciting tasks await you
- Opportunity to ‘think outside the box’ and challenge yourself to innovate
- Strategically interface and brainstorm with senior partners regarding the visual display of information; ability to grasp the substance of business issues being communicated and then re-articulate visual options that enhance/clarify audience understanding
- Design, format and layout proposals and related materials (print and digital) to enhance readability, draw the reader into the content and distinguish Deloitte in the marketplace
- Effectively guide pursuit teams and other pursuit management professionals on effective visual presentation and style
- Exercise judgment and project management skills to balance priorities and communicate with teams to meet project deadlines and commitments; keep internal clients informed of projects and progress
- Demonstrate leadership and teamwork through active participation in coordinating deliverables in time-sensitive situations in collaboration with pursuit managers, editors, client service teams and regional resources
- Capture new media needs and scope required services as needed
- Demonstrate outstanding attention to detail and quality under challenging deadlines.
You have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience in marketing, communication or business development preferred
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or a related field
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Willingness and ability to create an elegant, designed “feel” in programmes such as PPT and Word that were not written primarily as design vehicles
- Proven skills and educational training in typography, layout, composition, colour theory and information design
- Speed and agility - ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure, developing creative design within tight deadlines
- Experience working with teams in a professional services or large matrixed organisation is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional client service manner and ability to interact with all levels of management
- Proficiency with project management skills and methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects and synthesise direction from many individuals
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to manage own time and take initiative
Click the "I'm interested"-button above if you are ready to join our team. Send your application, CV and grade transcript from your bachelor’s and master’s degree as well as other relevant documents. We process applications and arrange interviews continually, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. The work location is either in our Oslo or Copenhagen office.
Please do not hesitate to contact Camilla Pape (Oslo), Pursuit Lead at + 47 922 58 980, or Maria Majdall (Copenhagen), Nordic Consulting Sales Excellence Leader at +45 3093 4103 if you have any questions about the position.
We look forward to connecting with you!
Du får muligheten til å jobbe i et selskap som hjelper andre aktører med sin grønne omstilling, samtidig som vi arbeider målrettet med egne ambisjoner innenfor både klima og miljø og samfunnsansvar. Som ansatt i Deloitte integreres bærekraft i arbeidshverdagen, og du får du anledning til å bidra i ulike prosjekter og initiativer knyttet til dette.
Som samfunnsaktør, arbeidsgiver og tjenesteleverandør har Deloitte et stort fokus på mangfold og inkludering. Vi ser at ulike perspektiver fremmer nytenkning, gir dypere innsikt og bedre beslutninger, og ikke minst mobiliserer potensialet til medarbeiderne våre! Vi ønsker derfor et stort mangfold blant søkere.
Deloitte er et markedsledende selskap som leverer revisjon, advokattjenester, finansiell rådgivning, risikoanalyser og konsulenttjenester. Globalt har vi tilbudt vår kompetanse i mer enn 175 år.
- 0010 Oslo
- Økonomi og regnskap
- Økonomi og regnskap
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Hiring Manager
|Sist endret||30. okt. 2023 06:04|