- Commercial Manager
Havfram Wind is a pure play offshore wind company focused on providing transportation and installation (T&I) services in offshore renewables. Our ambition is to be one of the leading T&I players in the market. We currently have two wind turbine installation vessels (WTIVs) under construction which we will take delivery of in 2025 and 2026, and backlog of 7GW in installation contracts.
Havfram is now expanding the team and searching for a new colleague to oversee and take ownership of the commercial activities related to offshore wind in a pure play wind installation Company focused on the future. Do you have what it takes to be part of building an exciting Company and want to make a difference?
Duties and responsibilities
- Screening and evaluating business opportunities, including analysis of potential future projects and market modelling.
- Key customer relationship management.
- Organising and leading the overall submission of tenders.
- Following up the quality and timely delivery of the various tender inputs.
- Implementation and adherence to procedures necessary for maintaining the necessary quality and standards of the tenders.
- Ensure that relevant contributors are fully aware of their responsibility in tenders.
- Lead tender meetings as required.
- Lead and contribute to contractual and commercial discussions and decisions.
- Plan forthcoming bids, events, tasks, key dates and required manning level.
- Detect and analyse critical items for a successful bid.
- Prepare and lead tender clari?cation meetings with clients.
- Maintain all formal correspondence with client before and during tender phase.
- Create and ensure contact with key personnel in clients organisations, and collect information on future prospects.
- Minimum Bachelor level of education (Degree in Engineering, Law, Finance or other relevant higher education).
- You have a strong contractual knowledge and experience in tendering activities, preferably in the offshore wind business.
- Strong understanding of cost models and willingness to understand and challenge cost inputs.
- Solid verbal/written communication skills in English.
- You feel inspired by a purposeful work environment and a team driven to help reshape the future of energy transition.
- You have a can-do attitude, love solving problems and enjoy challenging yourself and others to improve the status quo.
- Importantly, you appreciate an intensively client-centric view of running and you have a strong business drive
- Communicate effectively at all levels of business.
- Organised and able to manage their time effectively as meeting deadlines for tenders and tasks is key.
- Team player with focus at building relationship and leading teams.
- Flexible and able to work in a busy environment.
We can offer
- A company with high ambitions which is taking an active part in reducing the world’s carbon emissions by developing services within the offshore wind supply chain.
- At Havfram you will find an engaged workplace alongside professionals across the globe.
- People who are committed to excellence, developing their professional experience as they deliver organizational outcomes.
- An open collaborative workplace where you can have immediate impact.
- Flexible working hours.
- A competitive total compensation package.
- A flexible organization characterized by direct lines of communication and swift decision-making processes.
- Great working environment in a dynamic and international organization.
- Opportunity for physical exercise during work hours.
- The role can be based in either Oslo and Stavanger
Havframs offshore wind business was established in 2020 when subsea installation company, Ocean Installer, ventured into the offshore wind industry. Due to market expansions and to ensure growth
and further developments of both the subsea and offshore wind divisions, the
divisions were split into two separate companies in 2022.
Offshore Wind is a fast growing and competitive renewable energy source that will play a vital role in the ongoing energy transition. Leveraging our deep offshore wind industry
knowledge, together with decades of know-how from the Norwegian energy &
marine sectors and essential experience in operating in harsh offshore
environments, Havfram offers the highest standards and services to customers
worldwide. Large-scale growth in offshore wind is fundamental to increase clean
energy globally. Built on strong heritage and vast experience, Havfram is a
leader in installation of offshore wind turbines, both bottom fixed and
floating and early phase development of offshore wind farms. Havfram is
Headquartered in Oslo with offices in Stavanger, Southampton, and Perth,
employing 60+ people. Havfram is expecting significant growth over the next
Havfram actively work towards improving and
developing the level of diversity in the organisation. We acknowledge and
firmly believe in the benefits and increased value creation for the
organisation becoming a further diversified and inclusive company. We welcome
and appreciate all applications regardless of gender, gender identity and
expression, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity and disabilities.
- Karenslyst Allé 53, 0279 Oslo
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 4313 Sandnes
- Kraft og energi,
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||13. sep. 2023 15:58|