Global Social Media Manager
- Global Social Media Manager
We are looking for a Global Social Media Manager to manage DNV – Supply Chain & Product Assurance (SCPA) divisions social media marketing activities.
This position is based in any DNV European office with a preference for London or Oslo and will be responsible for creating and executing a global social media marketing strategy for the Supply Chain and Product Assurance business area.
Reporting to the Global Head of Digital Marketing, the Global Social Media Marketing Manager will work to meet business requirements, goals, and KPIs and will have the overall responsibility to manage and monitor the social media campaigns, content, performance, quality, compliance, budget, and resources across various platforms and markets.
We are looking for a creative, versatile, and analytical professional with excellent communication, influencing, and project management skills. The ideal candidate should have experience in managing social media campaigns for B2B global markets, using social media analytics tools, and working with diverse stakeholders and teams.
The Global Social Media Manager will have a range of responsibilities, including:
Global strategy and campaigns
- Develop, implement, and manage a global social media marketing strategy for SCPA based on industry benchmarks, customer analytics, and alignment with the MARCOM strategy.
- Plan and execute effective and efficient global social media marketing campaigns based on content marketing strategy, channel selection, and paid advertising within the required deadlines, budget, and quality standards.
- Activate global content campaigns through social media channels, focusing on messaging, channel selection, and digital/lead to revenue marketing tactics.
- Manage the social media budget, forecast, and agency relationships.
- Create and implement best practice documents on the main social channels and communicate them to the wider team.
- Work closely with a variety of stakeholders, including the Global Head of Digital Marketing, Head of Brand Activation and the Sales team on brand awareness, inbound and demand generation campaigns.
- Work with the executive team to increase their social presence and thought leadership.
Performance and optimization
- Monitor and report on global social media marketing KPIs in a structured and regular manner to ensure return on marketing investment can be measured.
- Advise the Global MARCOM team on how to reach the relevant customers through the appropriate social media channels, including: LinkedIn, WeChat, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram.
- Set social media targets, optimize execution, and report regularly on social media KPIs.
- Understand and apply the capabilities of channels for content and personalization to optimise social media performance.
Quality and compliance
- Manage and monitor the implementation of the global social media guidelines and governance across the Global MCP team to ensure consistent quality and brand reputation.
- Ensure social media compliance and data protection.
- 5+ years of experience in social media marketing roles
- Experience in managing social media campaigns for B2B global markets with proven results and performance.
- Extensive experience in using LinkedIn, proficiency in YouTube and Instagram, and familiarity with WeChat are highly desirable.
- Proficiency in English and copywriting skills to create original and relevant social media content across various platforms.
- Creativity and design skills to ideate, develop, and test new content formats and ways to market across social channels.
- Compliance with social media and data protection policies.
- Management of the social media budget, forecast, and agency relationships.
- Curiosity and eagerness to keep up to date with the latest trends.
- Customer and results driven marketeer.
- Pro-active, innovative, creative.
- Team player, strong communication skills both orally and written.
- Continuous improvement and high-quality/performance mindset.
- Solution-oriented initiative-taker, result-driven team player and lead with strong advisory skills.
- Willing to experiment and test new concepts, channels, and strategies.
- Ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders within and outside the organisation.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with attention to detail.
DNV Supply Chain & Product Assurance
DNV is an independent assurance and risk management provider, operating in more than 100 countries. Through assessment and digital assurance solutions, DNV helps companies build trust and transparency around products, assets, supply chains and ecosystems.
Whether certifying products, verifying claims or optimizing and decarbonizing supply chains, DNV helps companies manage risks and realize their long-term strategic goals, improving ESG performance and generating lasting, sustainable results.
Combining sustainability, supply chain and digital expertise, DNV works to create new assurance models enabling interaction and transaction transparency across value chains. Drawing on our wide technical and industry expertise, we work with companies worldwide to bridge trust gaps among consumers, producers and suppliers.
Driven by its purpose, to safeguard life, property, and the environment, DNV helps tackle the challenges and global transformations facing its customers and the world today and is a trusted voice for many of the world’s most successful and forward-thinking companies.Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
Apply for this job online
Refer this job to a friend
What made you choose to work at DNV?
There are several reasons why I decided to join DNV. First because of the missions, they were exciting and challenging, and I knew that I was going to be able to interact with interesting people from all around the world. Another reason that made me choose this organisation is probably the first contact that I got with my team. It was during the recruitment process in the interview phase. I felt like they were genuinely interested in me, in what I wanted to achieve and how they could support me to reach my goals, and continue to learn and grow within the organisation.
Vi bistår våre kunder med å forbedre sine virksomheter på en sikker og bærekraftig måte. Vi jobber med kunder i ulike industrier globalt, med spesiell sterk posisjon innen maritim- og energi.
- 0371 Oslo
social media, marketing, manager
|Sist endret||24. okt. 2023 10:48|