Head of Account Marketing and Customer Journey
- Head of Account Marketing and Customer Journey
About the company:
Oliasoft develops and sells engineering software used for the planning and construction of wells. The software is used for designing wells for Oil and Gas, Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) and Geothermal. Our first product, Oliasoft WellDesign, was launched in 2020 and we have signed agreements with several major operators, such as Equinor and Shell.
Who we are:
The team consists of 75 highly skilled employees with knowledge from software development, math, physics, as well as the energy industry. The common denominator is a passion for innovation and a desire to deliver high quality products.
Our work environment is characterized by dedicated professionals, cooperation, curiosity, and discussions related to providing value to our customers by driving change in the energy industry. We are constantly evolving through challenging work tasks and are given great freedom in how we want to solve them.
Oliasoft WellDesign has been very well received in the market and we are growing rapidly. We are therefore looking for a Head of Account Marketing and Customer Journey to strengthen our Marketing team. The position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
As responsible for Account Marketing and Customer journey in Oliasoft, you will be responsible for establishing the function within Oliasoft, and developing and executing strategic marketing initiatives that target specific high-value accounts to drive engagement, conversions, and revenue growth. You will collaborate closely with the Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams, to create tailored campaigns and content that resonate with key stakeholders within target accounts. Your role will involve a mix of strategic planning, content creation, data analysis and cross-functional coordination. Some travel is to be expected in this role.
- Customer Journey Strategy Development
- Lead and establish the Account Based Marketing function in Oliasoft.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to identify target accounts, establish a strategy, and align with overall Marketing and business objectives.
- Responsible for planning, organising and executing key account programmes.
- Lead customer and user insights and analysis
- Account Segmentation & Customer experience, Content Creation & Execution
- Lead customer journey strategy and implementation across Oliasoft platforms
- Lead account segmentation and develop tailored strategies and plans to target customers in collaboration with the broader Commercial team.
- In collaboration with Brand, plan and monitor multi-channel marketing campaigns (email, social media, events, etc.) aimed at engaging and nurturing target accounts.
- Collaboration and Communication
- Collaborate with the broader Sales, Brand and Customer Success teams to integrate ABM strategies and initiatives with larger marketing and business efforts.
- Own and leverage marketing technology tools such as CRM, marketing automation and analytics platforms, to streamline ABM efforts and track results and drive adoption in internal work processes.
- Data Analysis:
- Monitor and analyse key metrics and KPIs related to ABM campaigns.
- Use data insights to refine strategies and improve campaign performance.
We think this will describe the candidate who will succeed in this role:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or a related field. Technical degree/understanding is a bonus, but not required (engineering)
- Proven experience (preferably 8 years+) in B2B marketing, with a focus on Account Based Marketing, customer marketing or CRM lead
- Strong understanding of marketing and sales strategies and tactics, especially in the context of B2B sales cycles and, preferably, in the energy industry
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple workstreams campaigns simultaneously.
- Proficiency in marketing automation platforms (Dynamics) and/or CRM systems
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to analyse campaign performance and make data-backed decisions.
- Exceptional English written and verbal communication skills
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong collaboration skills to work across departments and with cross-functional teams.
- Self-driven and pro-active with the ability to establish and drive initiatives forward.
- Familiarity with relevant industry trends and best practices in ABM, Customer Marketing and Customer Journey
What we offer:
- Opportunity to participate in one of the most interesting Norwegian software companies, creating revolutionary software for the energy industry.
- A small team with the possibility to really make an impact and further develop your skills.
- Highly proactive and creative colleagues who are passionate about technology, programming and engineering - striving to build the best product possible. Colleagues focused on sharing knowledge.
- An agile company - minimal bureaucracy and leadership levels, enabling us to make rapid decisions and be customer oriented.
- Competitive salary
- You can choose if you want to work on a PC or a Mac
- Flexible workhours
- Open, friendly, and diverse work environment
- Subsidized lunch. Free snacks and drinks throughout the day – so everyone is energised, and no one is “hangry”
- New office premises centrally located at Skøyen, Oslo – close to the train station and other public transport.
- Hoffsveien 1c, 0275 Oslo
- Olje og gass,
- IT - programvare
Account, Marketing, Customer, Journey
|Sist endret||24. okt. 2023 10:24|