Are you looking for a job within Upstream Production
- Process Technicians
Who We Are
We are one of the world’s largest independent exploration and production companies, based on proved reserves and production of liquids and natural gas. With operations and activities in 13 countries, we explore for, develop, and produce crude oil and natural gas globally. We are challenged with an important job to safely find and deliver energy to the world. Our employees are critical to our success, and with them we power civilization.
We’re grounded by our SPIRIT Values – safety, people, integrity, responsibility, innovation, and teamwork. These values position us to deliver strong performance in a dynamic business – but not at all costs. We believe it’s not just what we do – it’s how we do it – that sets us apart.
We strive to make a significant difference in the communities where we live and operate. We create an inclusive environment that values all voices and opinions. Together, the different backgrounds, experiences, ideas, and perspectives of our employees drive our success.
Job SummaryConocoPhillips in Norway is looking for experienced Process Technicians for the Greater Ekofisk Area.
ConocoPhillips has operatorship of the platforms for the Ekofisk and Eldfisk fields. Advertised positions will be located at the Ekofisk or Eldfisk Operations offshore areas and distributed as needed across different platforms. The scope of the Process Technician’s duties will be to monitor and operate process technical facilities in the field.
The purpose of the position is to manage and monitor production/injection wells, production equipment, injection equipment and associated ancillary equipment in a safe and cost-effective manner.
• Control and monitor the process plants and auxiliary systems on the installation(s)
• Facilitate and assist contractors and own personnel so that maintenance tasks on the installation(s) are carried out in a safe and efficient manner
• Follow up the work permits within their area
• Have an overview of all open nonconformities, critical faults and compensatory measures on the installation(s) covered by the relevant control room
• Prepare operational procedures
• Keep a logbook and update operational related reports
• Perform tests and take samples in the process
• Operate control rooms and local equipment rooms
• Contribute to efficient and proper transfer of experience between shifts
• Can expect to be assigned emergency tasks
14-28 offshore rotation
• Certificate of apprenticeship as a process technician
• Min. 5 years relevant offshore experience
• Experience from onshore processing plants can compensate for a lack of offshore experience
• Experience from wellhead activities can be an advantage
• Must be able to assume an emergency role as a smoke diver, lifeboat operator or other emergency tasks based on the company's needs
• Good Norwegian and English skills are a prerequisite for employment Personal qualities / management competence
• Security-focused. Focus on and take the time to perform the work in a safe manner that safeguards employees and the environment
• Responsible/independent. Takes ownership of actions and complies with commitments
• Good collaboration skills. Actively seeks a diversity of people across the organization to achieve common goals
• Open and honest
Health compatible with the requirements for offshore health certificates and basic offshore safety courses. See the regulations relating to health requirements for persons working on facilities in the offshore petroleum activities, as well as basic offshore safety courses.
The position may have an emergency preparedness function and one must be prepared to take on an emergency preparedness role based on the company's needs.
Furthermore, the position is defined as safety-critical and covered by random drug testing.
Necessary permits to live and work in Norway on a permanent basis without restrictions.
You may submit your application in Norwegian.
To be considered for this position, the application must be submitted by September 22, 2023, 24:00.
Apply Before:September 23, 2023
Sponsorship:ConocoPhillips’ sponsorship for employment authorization in the country where this job is located is NOT available for this position.
EEO:ConocoPhillips is an equal opportunity employer.]]>
Upstream Production,Field Operator
|Sist endret||24. sep. 2023 00:00|