Søker E-Commerce Coordinator til et norsk selskap i sterk vekst
- E-Commerce Coordinator
EQOLOGY is seeking an E-commerce Coordinator for our growing team. You will work closely with our Sales and Marketing teams to ensure our webshop (Magento) is the best “window” out to our 31 European markets. You will be responsible for updating eqology.com with the latest images, product information and monthly campaigns as well as proposing functionality and design improvements to increase conversion and growth.
Our ideal candidate is a self-driven, organized multitasker with positive and creative energy. He/she should have excellent communication skills and some experience in Magento or other CMS. All relevant training will be provided, so if you’re new to working with web shops, you can still apply.
Who are you?
You are passionate about working with engaging websites to ensure a great customer experience and secure growth. You know how to gain an understanding of e-commerce trends and can see how e-commerce plays an important role in the “big picture” of the customer journey. You are curious, ambitious, and want to learn and grow within the e-commerce and marketing fields.
Who are we?
For more than 20 years, EQOLOGY has produced and distributed high quality, test-based health supplement products with proven effects and benefits. Our company, brand and products originate from the pure nature of Norway – the fjords, the mountains, and the ocean – and this purity is reflected in everything we do.
At EQOLOGY, we strive to enable our customers to live healthier lives. We believe in the balance between food, sleep, and activity, along with the best health supplement products, originating from the pure Norwegian nature.
EQOLOGY business partners are encouraged and supported to build and grow their sales networks, and we provide the tools and methods for our partners to increase their sales and reach their financial goals.
- Assist E-commerce team with updates and improvements to improve conversion rates and customer experience.
- Update webshops in local languages
- Update monthly campaigns
- Manage translations and product information in local languages
- Assist with various domestic and international legal projects in the areas of marketing, consent, data collection and usage, consumer rights, and tracking
- Attend meetings as necessary other duties as assigned
- Compile key metrics, produces reports, and analyzes data using IT systems for demand and supply matching activities, quality and reconciliation
- Collaborate with an international team
Skill & Qualifications
- 1-3 years with e-commerce solutions (CMS)
- Excellent communication skills in English and a Scandinavian language is beneficial
- Experience with CMS, video software and e-mail marketing is a plus
- The ability to do qualified analysis of content performance through Google Analytics
- A team player and collaborator with the ability to multi-task and take initiative
- An interest in health and health supplements is a plus
- Knowledge of multiple languages is a plus
Send a short cover letter and your CV via email to Chief Marketing Officer, Lauren.Jensen@eqology.no
What we offer:
- An interesting and important position in growing company
- Good pension and health insurance plan
- Centralized and easy accessible offices at Lilleaker, next to CC-Vest
- Free parking
- Free lunch
- Home office when required
- Competitive salary with the possibility of bonuses
- Lilleakerveien 2b, 0283 Oslo
- Grossisthandel import/eksport,
- Markedsføring og annonsering,
- IT utvikling / Front-end,
- Kontor og administrasjon,
markedsføring, e-handel, e-commerce, nettside, salg
|Sist endret||20. okt. 2023 09:44|