Are you searching for an exciting design opportunity with plenty of room for growth?
- H5P Group
Would you like to join us in creating the future of interactive content?
Are you interested in EdTech and SaaS products and looking for an exciting design opportunity with plenty of room for growth? H5P Group is transitioning from a start-up with a proven product market fit, into an international scale-up, and we are looking for talented and passionate people to take part in the journey and grow with us. Our high quality software solutions are used by millions at universities, schools and companies all over the world.
Our users tell us how H5P is changing the way they teach and learn, by making it easy for everyone to create interactive and engaging learning. As our new UX designer you will be responsible for the UX design for our products, from concept to completion. You'll build on the pillars that have made H5P so successful: ease of use, a wide range of content options, accessibility, and seamless integration across various platforms and websites. We have a rich variety of over 50 different content types in our offering, enabling our users to create fantastic interactive content online.
As our new UX Designer you will be responsible for usability testing, conduct user research and gather insights to understand user behaviors, needs, and pain points. Create wireframes, user flows, and interactive prototypes to effectively communicate design concepts and interactions. In addition, you'll have the chance to influence our design strategy and elevate the overall quality of our design work.
On a daily basis, you will work as a part of a cross-functional, agile team and collaborate with other skilled and passionate engineers, domain experts, product owners and more, to create experiences that are intuitive, engaging, and delightful. You will report to the UX/UI Manager.
What it's like working at our company and some benefits that you might find attractive:
At H5P Group, we strive to be the best place to work for those who love creating awesomeness! When you perform at H5P Group, it gets noticed. To enable you to perform as best as possible, we strive to ensure that you may focus and enjoy your work, and always know what is expected of you and how you are doing.
Our employees deserve a great work life balance and to be well compensated. Some of our benefits include:
- An inclusive, international, talented and creative workplace, where we give our employees responsibility and trust, along with the opportunity to shape their own working day.
- The ability to influence the development of our products, and a place where you will quickly see the impact of your work.
- Flextime with core time from 9:00 - 15:00.
- Competitive salary and compensation package.
- Incentives like free lunch and snacks, extra vacation days, and free phone subscription, to mention a few.
- Frequent social and company gatherings.
- We offer the flexibility of working from home 2- days a week.
- It is important that you have the right tools for the job, and you get to choose your phone, PC/Mac and other devices free of charge.
- The ability to work with great colleagues in a pleasant and newly renovated modern office, centrally situated in Oslo.
- You will have great opportunities for career development through internal workshops, training and various work tasks.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Plan and conduct usability tests to evaluate the effectiveness of wireframes/prototypes/mock-ups.
- Gather users feedback and refine wireframes/prototypes based on received feedback.
- Collaborate closely with development teams to ensure implementation of usability findings.
- Develop wireframes to outline the basic layout and structure of the User Interface.
- Create clickable prototypes for user testing.
- Working closely with the Product Owner and the rest of the design team to understand project goals.
- Translate project requirements into design tasks.
- Conduct and analyze user research to gain insights into user behaviors and needs.
- Identify areas for improvement and propose design enhancements.
- Incorporate accessibility principles and guidelines into all design work.
These are some of the skills and experiences we believe are important to succeed in this role:
- Degree in design or a related field.
- 3+ years of product design experience, focusing on UX design.
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional design solutions for complex products.
- Excellent sense of layout, and general design principles.
- You’re highly self-reliant, and able to take initiative related to your responsibility as a UX designer.
- You also understand the business value of great user experience design, and are able to communicate with multiple stakeholders – ranging from marketers, developers and management.
- Proficient in design tools such as UXPin, Figma or similar.
- Strong understanding of design systems and ability to create and maintain design guidelines.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional, agile teams.
Extra credit areas of knowledge:
- Prior experience supporting marketing initiatives by designing promotional materials or campaigns.
- Prior experience creating document design specifications and guidelines for developers to follow.
- Prior experience collaborating with developers and conducting UX reviews to make sure implementation is according to design specifications.
How you work / what motivates you:
- A love for learning, technical curiosity, a desire to grow and to help improve the team around you.
- You are well organized and see things through.
- You understand what it means to have a customer focus and a love for solving customer problems.
- You like to collaborate with others to build something with lasting impact.
- You possess a high standard for what excellent software looks like, and are prepared to hold us to those standards.
Applying for the role
Before applying, make sure you upload an up to date resume and include your motivation for applying in the "Cover letter" area. If you have a portfolio to showcase your work, please include a link to this in your CV.
We try to do our best to ensure a quick and timely application process and process applications as they come in. We encourage candidates to apply as soon as possible, and no later than 30th of September 2023. If you have any questions about this role or working at H5P Group, feel free to reach out to Hanne Kristiansen by sending an email to: email@example.com
We only accept applications via formal application platforms (Gohire), not by email.
H5P Group (previously Joubel) is a fast-growing software provider. We help improve the lives of people all around the world by empowering educators to create better e-learning content faster. Our award winning software is called H5P. H5P has grown to become one of the most widely used ed-tech solutions in the world, with customers that include Ivy League Universities, Global organizations and publishers world-wide. We’re at the beginning of building the most significant ecosystem for interactive content in the world, so this is the perfect time for you to join!
- Chr. Krohgs gate 16, 0186 Oslo
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Internettbaserte tjenester,
ux, interaksjonsdesign, ux design
|Sist endret||19. okt. 2023 15:56|