- Equinor ASA
- Consultant Communications
We're 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we're facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We're up for the challenge. Are you?
The positionBy joining our team in CFO Functional Center of Excellence you will have the opportunity to:
Manage and improve the use of communication channels together with external vendors and be the link between communications and IT.
Measure and analyze activity to drive improvements.
Maintain and update content on internal and external channels.
Publish news and create content.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
Passion for communication channels and content management systems, and how to use technology to engage end-users.
Relevant Bachelor or Master degree.
1-3 years of relevant excperience.
Good storytelling skills and an eye for improving drafts.
Fluent in English and Norwegian, both written and oral.
Please attach copies of your CV, diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language.
Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated.
If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Why join us?
At Equinor, we care about each other as much as our business. That's why we offer:
- Not just a job; a career. In Equinor, your development begins on day one. You will build your competence through a wide range of learning activities while being empowered to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies. Our internal job market allows endless opportunities for development and growth within your own field or in other interesting and relevant areas for you.
- Attractive rewards. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries, global parental leave, variable pay schemes and a share savings plan.
- Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees' well-being is a priority. We recognise that for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable. That's why we encourage you to make use of our flexible work arrangements.
- An inclusive culture. We believe embracing our differences makes us stronger. For us true inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.
For more information visit Equinor's website: https://www.equinor.com/
- Martin Linges vei 33, 1364 Fornebu
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 4035 Stavanger
- 5254 Sandsli
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||27. sep. 2023 00:11|