Junior BIM Customer Success Manager
- dRofus AS
- Customer Success Manager
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we can offer you a platform that caters to this. We are now seeking junior to work with our dream team to deliver the best software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading products.
We are looking for a junior BIM Customer Success Manager who is talented, enthusiastic, and client-focused to join our EMEA team, based in Oslo.
dRofus is working with the biggest Architects, Contractors and Owners within EMEA and we need someone to support our rapid global growth of customers.
- Work alongside senior BIM Customer Success Managers in Oslo to learn, support and grow your own expertise
- Support all activities of our Customer Success Team; drive usage, adoption and retention of dRofus so we can identify expansion opportunities
- Help build and refine processes for the Customer Success Team to improve management of our customer portfolio
- Ensure customer health in onboarding customers and manage all support phases of the subscription lifecycle, including assessing risk and opportunities using various assessment tools, reports and customer input
- Guide customers so they can maintain awareness and knowledge of dRofus products and services
- Collaborate with the Sales, Marketing and Development departments in dRofus to influence digital content and delivery to our customers
- Utilize your knowledge of the AEC/O industry to help the customer develop the best possible workflows
Your background and capabilities:
- Recent graduates or people with 2-3 years working experience
- ‘If you have a professional and/or educational background in Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Project Management, Building Information Modeling, or Project Delivery, we would love a chance to speak with you
- Working knowledge of our software is preferred, but training will of course be provided
- While we have an international team working mainly in English, professional working proficiency in one of the Scandinavian languages (Norwegian, Swedish, Danish) is a must. Proficiency in French or German is an advantage.
- Understanding of BIM processes, Revit and Archicad is beneficial
- The desire to shape the future of the global building industry is essential
With dRofus, you will participate in deciding the direction of one of the most exciting Norwegian-developed products in its industry. We are facing strong global growth, with offices in Norway, USA, Germany, France, Sweden and Australia. We offer a fun, and exciting environment with the opportunity to work across a wide range of technologies. You will have a flexible working day and we offer competitive conditions and have an awesome, newly refurbished office in central Oslo, close to Youngstorget.
In order to be eligible for this role, you must have the right to work in Norway.
Applications will be processed continually. We are looking forward to your applications, and you may apply in Norwegian if you prefer.
dRofus AS is a Norwegian software company that develops and sells dRofus a system for planning and data management in the building industry. We are a global company with around 50 employees across Europe, US, Australia and Asia. Our customers include both building owners and some of the largest companies in the world within architecture and construction industries. We are experiencing strong growth globally, and want to add more talented people to our team. dRofus has been a part of the Nemetschek Group since its acquisition in 2017.
- Badstugata 2, 0183 Oslo
- Bygg og anlegg,
- IT - programvare
- Arkitekt og planlegging,
- Ingeniør / Bygge- og anleggsteknikk
BIM, Revit, ArchiCAD, Arkitekt, DRofus
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Miriam Virik Nilsen
- 45 00 14 53
Badstugata 2, 0183 Oslo
|Sist endret||7. sep. 2023 12:53|