Exciting internship opportunity in the energy sector!
- Yinson Production AS
If you are looking for an international, cross-cultural work experience where you will be able to challenge yourself and grow your skills in an open and supportive work environment, then now is the time to apply for the Yinson Internship Programme 2024, in Oslo, Norway.
Our global team consists of passionate individuals who are highly skilled in their work, and who share a common vision to develop innovative and sustainable solutions. At the core of our company lies our values: Reliable, Open, Adaptable, Decisive and Sustainable (ROADS). These act as our guiding principles, driving us forwards through a universal mindset.
Who can apply:
This programme is primarily for students in their penultimate or final year of higher education with a desire to work within a global multi-cultural company in the energy sector. We are offering several internship opportunities to work within Yinson Production (FPSO - Oil & Gas). We encourage students within the following programs/fields to apply:
- Marine Technology
- Petroleum/Process Engineering
- Sustainability Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electro, Automation and Control Systems Design
- Thermal Energy Technology
- Maintenance Management
- ESG (Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance)
What can you expect:
You will have the opportunity to reinforce learnt theory with first class industry experience and will be assigned tasks based on your skills and interests to ensure the most fruitful internship for both yourself and Yinson. You will be assigned one of our highly experienced colleagues to act as your mentor and guide you throughout your internship. We are certain that this programme will be most effective by working alongside our extremely competent colleagues who have many years of experience in the industry and within Yinson and are eager to share with new talent.
For students in their penultimate year there may be an opportunity to combine this internship with a master's project supported by Yinson. You will have the chance to work with different phases of the FPSO lifecycle across different teams and departments to get a broader understanding of the industry and Yinson as an organisation.
What Yinson can offer:
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging working environment
- An experienced mentor guiding you through your internship
- Networking and familiarisation within the company and energy industry
- Excellent training and high levels of work satisfaction
- A safe and inspiring work environment
To build a strong foundation in order to maximise your potential for success and ultimately offer further opportunities to the best performing interns.
2-4 months. We offer flexible arrangements either during the summer holiday or in combination with your school year. For specially qualified candidates, longer durations can be considered.
Between May – September 2024, planned together with the interns selected to best suit their education schedules. Please be informed that it will be planned for a two weeks' vacation during the internship.
Requirements for the programme:
- Recent graduate or about to undertake final year of higher education, with or without some work experience
- Strong academic track record
- General interest in the energy sector
- Desire to work in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and able to contribute to a good working environment
- Fluent written and verbal English
How to apply:
Please submit your application consisting of:
- Transcript of grades
- Cover letter explaining your interest in the industry and any specific discipline areas, in addition to why you would like to join Yinson
Applications will be evaluated continuously, so do not wait - apply now!
Yinson is shaping the world’s energy landscape through the provision of modern, purpose-built assets for the energy industry.
We are one of the largest independent FPSO leasing companies in the world, with over 25 years of experience delivering offshore oil & gas production assets. Our reliable project delivery is strengthened by industry-leading safety and uptime performance.
Together with our Offshore Marine, Renewables and Green Technologies divisions, Yinson’s vision is to positively impact the world’s energy landscape towards a shared sustainable future which is in alignment with Yinson’s Climate Goals.
Yinson is determined to do our part in the global movement towards a low-carbon, climate resilient environment - In March 2021, we established our Climate Goals to be carbon neutral by 2030 and net zero by 2050.
Find out more on our website!
- Antall stillinger
- Olav Vs gate 5, 0161 Oslo
- Kraft og energi,
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
- Kontor og administrasjon,
- Teknisk personell
internship, Ingeniør, engineer, communication, ESG
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Nicolai Mønster
- HR Manager & Business Partner
- Thomas Lundh
- HR Advisor
Olav Vs gate 5, 0161 Oslo
|Sist endret||12. sep. 2023 09:28|