- Equinor ASA
- Environmental Coordinator
We're 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we're facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We're up for the challenge. Are you?
The positionBy joining our team in CFO Functional Center of Excellence you will have the opportunity to:
Work to support Equinor's sustainability agenda across multiple business areas, and collaborate with a broad range of colleagues to monitor, advise and challenge operations in your area of responsibility.
You will become the go to person for advice on environment and climate, and will be presented with the opportunity to directly influence a number of stakeholders both off and onshore.
The responsibilties of this role include:
- Providing support and advice, and challenging asset management on environmental management.
- Be up-to-date on environmental regulations, requirements and applicable standards.
- Support asset management in environmental permit follow up.
- Prepare authority applications and other documentation, including reporting to relevant authorities.
- Be up-to-date on operational conditions and contribute to better environmental efficiency and reaching of ambitious targets.
- Support and advise asset management on climate and environmental risk evaluations, and follow up risk as part of integrated risk management.
- Participate in environmental improvement projects.
- Participate in verifications related to environment and climate.
This is an exciting position that benefits from the support of a strong colleague network, you will be working with subject matter experts in their fields and enjoy plenty of opportunities for collaboration and independent working.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- A Master's Degree in a relevant subject such as Natural Sciences or Environmental Management. A Bachelor's Degree will also be considered if accompanied by additional experience.
- Previous experience of working in an Oil & Gas or Production environment, or of working in Sustainability or a similiarly regulated environment.
- A proficient communicator, able to advise and influence both senior and operational colleagues.
- The ability to plan and organise your own day and workload, with attention to detail for reporting and data.
- The ability to read, write and speak effectively in Norwegian.
- An interest and dedication to sustainability and Equinor's strategy.
Please attach copies of your CV, diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language.
Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated.
If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Why join us?
At Equinor, we care about each other as much as our business. That's why we offer:
- Not just a job; a career. In Equinor, your development begins on day one. You will build your competence through a wide range of learning activities while being empowered to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies. Our internal job market allows endless opportunities for development and growth within your own field or in other interesting and relevant areas for you.
- Attractive rewards. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries, global parental leave, variable pay schemes and a share savings plan.
- Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees' well-being is a priority. We recognise that for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable. That's why we encourage you to make use of our flexible work arrangements.
- An inclusive culture. We believe embracing our differences makes us stronger. For us true inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.
For more information visit Equinor's website: https://www.equinor.com/
- Antall stillinger
- Wessels veg 41, 7502 Stjørdal
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 7053 Ranheim
- 4035 Stavanger
- 1364 Fornebu
- 5254 Sandsli
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||18. sep. 2023 00:12|