Are you ready to strengthen our market profile?
- Endress+Hauser AS
- Marketing Communication Manager
We are looking for a Marketing Communication Manager to manage our online and offline communication with customers to increase brand awareness. You may have experience with brands and products in the automation industry, but this is not a prerequisite. Young professionals are also welcome to apply.
Marketing Communication Manager responsibilities include distributing promotional material, responding to customers’ queries and comments on social media, and networking during marketing events. We are using web content management tools, like Censhare, Eloqua and Hootsuite. You will be a part of the sales & marketing team, and a key contributor in our annual planning of campaigns. You will support the sales teams by planning and coordinating our participation in trade fairs, exhibitions, and customer seminars.
- Coordinate with the Endress+Hauser Corporate Head Office the design of promotional material and distribution in online and offline channels
- Advertise our company, products and services in various media
- Lead the editorial team of the in-house customer magazine
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness
- Gather customer feedback to further develop our customer offering
Requirements and skills
- Higher degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or other relevant fields
- Knowledge of SEO and Web Analytic Tools
- Experience and creativity within marketing campaigns on social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Norwegian and English
- Team player, but also proactive and self-sufficient
- Professional growth in a demanding position
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- A well-organized family-company
- An informal and pleasant work environment
Endress + Hauser is a world leading and specialized company within industrial automation. The Corporate Head Office is based in Basel, Switzerland. Our core business is instrumentation, services and automation solutions for the process industry. We are totally more than 16 000 employees worldwide. We currently count 32 employees in Norway. Our head office is placed at Tranby in Lier, with branch offices in Bergen og Sandefjord.
Digital Markedsføring, Sosiale medier, Profilering, PR, SEO
|Sist endret||12. okt. 2023 19:56|