Join the Ride: Channel Marketing Specialist for 12 Months of Creative Impact!
- Huddly AS
- Channel Marketing Specialist (Temporary - 12 Months)
Huddly, a trailblazer in AI video conferencing cameras, is hiring a Channel Marketing Specialist to join our team temporarily for 12 months. If you're curious about innovative technology, skilled in digital marketing, and thrive in an autonomous and creative environment, then keep reading! Join us in revolutionizing video communication and making a difference as part of our dynamic team.
You will work on
- Collaborating cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Channel partners, and external agencies to develop and execute channel marketing strategies aimed at driving product awareness and sales growth
- Managing and nurturing relationships with our channel partners, including distributors, resellers, and technology partners
- Creating compelling marketing collateral, including sales enablement materials, product guides, and promotional content, to support our channel partners
- Coordinating online campaigns; including social media, email marketing, and online advertising
- Analyzing market trends, competitor activities, and customer behavior to identify new opportunities and make data-driven recommendations
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of channel marketing initiatives, providing insights and recommendations for continuous improvement
This is you
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Enjoy building relationships and working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Good at communicating and effectively conveying ideas and concepts
- Analytical mindset with the ability to organize and interpret data and extract actionable insights and develop marketing materials
- Self-motivated, organized, and able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Fluent English in speech and writing– we have a diverse group of international colleagues and customers
- Proven experience in digital marketing
- Proficiency in email marketing tools and software
- Creativity and innovative thinking
Workplace and culture
Huddly is a technology company that creates tools for team collaboration. Our team is composed of world-class experts, leaders, specialists and graduates working together on cutting-edge technology. Here are some of the things that make working at Huddly great:
- A healthy work/life balance with flexible working arrangements
- See your contribution come to life in a marketing team with a culture of collaboration, inclusion and knowledge sharing
- An exciting opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and shape the future of video conferencing.
- Exposure to a global network of industry professionals and partners
- A culture of innovation; a vibrant and diverse workplace with colleagues from all over the world. We appreciate skill, knowledge, and humor
- Newly refurbished offices centrally located in Oslo at Stortorvet 7, with a rooftop terrace and canteen
To apply, send your resume and a one-page cover letter in Norwegian or English detailing your relevant experience and explaining why you're who we need for this role.
Send your application as soon as possible, or at the latest by September 15th. Applications will be considered as they come in.
Disruptive innovation is our heartbeat at Huddly. We're committed to pushing technology and challenging the status quo to empower human collaboration.
Combining our industry-leading expertise in artificial intelligence, software, hardware, and UX, we craft intelligent camera systems that enable inclusive and productive teamwork.
Huddly cameras are designed to provide high-quality, AI-powered video meetings on major platforms, including Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and Google Meet. With upgradable software, durable hardware, and engaging user experiences, they are the ideal choice for organizations seeking a future-proof, scalable, and sustainable solution.
Founded in 2013, Huddly is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, with presence in the US and EMEA and global distribution.
digital, markedsføring, digital marketing
|Sist endret||9. okt. 2023 16:28|