Partner Marketing & Media - Media Planner
- Elkjøp Nordic
Are you a proactive marketer with a passion for marketing, media, and people, and do you possess a marketer's mindset? Elkjøp Nordic is currently seeking a substitute Media Planner to collaborate with our partners' marketing activities in the Partner Marketing & Media team.
The Partner Marketing & Media department is responsible for marketing activities with partners such as Apple, Samsung, Google, and Microsoft. The team comprises 23 individuals who bring together expertise in Media, Supplier Account Management, Content production, and Performance Marketing. Together they deliver campaigns across Paid Media (Facebook, TVC, Display, Influencers, etc.), as well as Elkjøp's proprietary inventory, including our website and newsletter. We work closely with external media and creative agencies.
Your primary responsibility is to plan and coordinate media strategies across four markets. This entails developing, approving, and monitoring media plans for our Suppliers in close collaboration with the team and our external Media Agency. This role is crucial for enhancing the effectiveness of our supplier marketing investments across various media channels in line with our KPIs and ROI targets.
Chances are that you are currently employed at a media agency as a planner or publisher, and you possess a solid understanding of marketing and media principles. You can effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines. We are searching for a team player with exceptional collaborative skills and a strong sense of independence. An organized, structured approach with meticulous attention to detail and efficiency is essential, as we operate in a fast-paced environment that requires a love for speed.
The role will report to Media Manager.
- Brief, execute, follow-up, analyze and report on supplier media campaigns, both offline and online media.
- Together with Media Agency ensure continuously optimizing vs targets.
- Make sure creative production is optimized for campaign purposes, each of media channels and formats in the most efficient way.
- Optimize the link between the Partner Marketing team, Creative- and Media agency.
- Follow up questions from Commercial department about ongoing campaigns.
- Assist the Media Manager in analysing results and implementing best practices and learnings on a regular basis.
- Carry out reports and analyze marketing activities.
- Responsible for ensuring that external agency receives the information /decision required to be able to work out projects according to deadlines i.e. specifications.
- Always proactively suggest better way-of-work with internal/external agencies and aim for flawless execution. Use project management tools effectively to improve efficiency in the team (Mainly JIRA, Mediatool and Monday).
- Responsible for coordinating Influencer campaigns.
- Assist in invoicing related queries.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU WHO:
- Is passionate about marketing, media and advertising and have a strong understanding of media principles.
- Can work independently, take initiatives, manage different projects at the same time and adhere to deadlines.
- Naturally take lead and ownership.
- Well-organized with a natural, structured approach to each task.
- Has strong communication skills and good work ethics.
- Is self-driven; Curious, shows initiative and takes responsibility.
- Excellent abilities to multitask, and work under pressure.
- Are a team player with great ability of collaborating with others as well as working individually.
KEY COMPETENCES & SKILLS
- Academic degree in marketing or similar.
- Minimum 2 years of proven work experience with digital Media planning or similar work at an agency/advertiser/publisher.
- Professional efficiency in English - our corporate language.
- Fluent in at least one Scandinavian language.
- Possesses adequate skills in MS Office.
- Experience with Google Analytics, SoMe and Google ad platforms is an advantage.
Elkjøp Nordic AS is an omnichannel consumer electronics retailer operating in all the Nordic countries. We are 10.000 engaged employees distributed on more than 420 different locations. At our Nordic head-office we are approximately 450 people in different specialized functions who work continuously to support our retail colleagues in the different countries so that they can focus on making our customers 100% satisfied. Working for Elkjøp Nordic is fun and challenging and as an employee with us you are part of the leading and most traditional player in consumer electronics in the Nordic region.
Elkjøp Nordic offers a responsible and independent position with an international network. With us, you will be part of an open and inspiring work environment where you meet knowledgeable colleagues and a company that has the resources to put ambitious plans into practice. The environment is characterized by good team spirit, well-being, pride and great faith in what we do. We have an ambitious sustainability strategy, and we involve all employees to create a retail trade of the future that is good for customers, for us and for the planet
You will receive good onboarding and training to set you up for success in your new role. We offer the opportunity to grow in a forward-looking company with solid values. We have a strong focus on the employees as the cornerstone of our strategy, and with ambitions, commitment and hard work, you can go far in Elkjøp - because we love to offer exciting career opportunities to those who deserve it.
The office is based in modern premises in Nydalen in Oslo. We have an excellent canteen, our own gym and a long list of employee benefits such as favorable prices on the products we sell and very good insurance schemes.
Our goal is for Elkjøp's employees to reflect society. And we encourage everyone who is qualified to apply for a job with us.
Please note that we use ability and personality tests in our recruitment process, and we also perform background-checks on the people we wish to hire.
Do you think this sounds exciting and challenging; we are looking forward to receiving your application where we hope you will tell us why you really want this job, what your expectations to us as an employer are, and what you can contribute with if you are the lucky one!
- Nydalsveien 18a, 0484 Oslo
- Markedsføring og annonsering
Mediaplanner, markedsføring, merkevare, media, annonsering
|Sist endret||29. sep. 2023 11:48|