Python Lead Developer
- Statkraft AS
Beacon.io is a Python based software development platform targeted for developing cross-asset valuation and risk management systems/solutions. The Beacon platform comes with applications and tools for front to back trading and workflow automation. The system is fully open and extendable to the applications’ Python source code, data and business logic. It enables to automate processes, run our own models and applications natively on the platform and manages the Azure infrastructure in the background.
Statkraft intends to use this platform to do market risk calculations with proprietary algorithms. End users of the market risk calculations applications are Front Office and Middle Office users doing Market Risk and Portfolio Management & valuation
The role of the Lead Developer Beacon Platform includes:
- Supporting front office with the development of a state-of-the-art toolset
- Cocreating the technical roadmap and execute accordingly
- Be the central point of contact for the development team
- Further developing the data analysis toolset and understanding how data is used
- Software development with python 3.6+
- Develop project specifications, present solutions and write documentation
- Build up skills and expertise that can be shared and leveraged within the firm
- 5+ years professional software development experience
- Experience in a Tech or FinTech company
- High level of python 3.6+ understanding
- Articulate and able to communicate technical detail to both peers and non-technical stakeholders
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility, and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
The position can be fulfilled from our Düsseldorf, Berlin, London or Oslo offices.
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.
Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower and Europe's largest provider of pure energy. In addition, we are a global player in energy market operations. We have 5300 employees in 21 countries.
- 0010 Oslo
- IT - programvare
- IT drift og vedlikehold / IT-support
|Sist endret||29. sep. 2023 08:12|