- Burger King Burger King
- Innovation Manager
Would you like to be a part of a leading international company aiming for continuous growth Are you creative and have a head full of ideas? Do you have an interest in food and want to work with, among other things, the development of the product range for one of the world's largest fast-food chains? Then this could be the role for you!
About the role
Burger King Scandinavias marketing team is growing and were looking for an Innovation Manager to ensure a strong product range and growth opportunities in the Norwegian market. You will also be responsible for developing product content for Norway related to, among other things, burgers, packaging, desserts etc. and ensure strong project management with colleagues in marketing and other functions, with a particular focus on Norway. The role also includes projects within sustainability and digital platforms such as apps and websites.
In the role, you will also communicate with several different roles and departments both internally and externally, so it is therefore important that you enjoy communicating with people and be able to adapt your communication to the person you are talking to. As a person, it is necessary that you are analytical, have financial skills, broad marketing skills, and have a high energy level.
- Development of the product range and purchase of new ingredients, with a particular focus on Norway.
- Designing a product plan and obtaining product information in relation to the annual campaign plan.
- Develop sustainable products within, among other things, packaging and ingredients.
- Contribute to the development of digital projects including apps and websites.
- Carry out and analyze market research.
- Higher education preferably master's level within innovation, management, business development or similar.
- 3+ years of work experience in marketing, project management or economics, is an advantage if its from the QSR or retail industry.
- Very good communication skills in Norwegian and English, verbally and in writing.
- Working in a multicultural and international organisation.
- Many opportunities that you can learn from and expand your experiences.
- Be part of the family that loves burgers.
- Pension insurance.
- Flexible working environment + 2 office days a week in Oslo.
- Information about the company
Burger King = Home of the Whopper.Det hele startet i Miami, hvor David Egderton og James McLamore hadde en helt enkel visjon å servere god, prisvennlig mat av høy kvalitet. Den første restauranten åpnet sine dører i 1954, og den ikoniske Whopper ble servert for første gang i 1957. Whopper ble raskt en folkekjær favoritt, og fortsatte sin reise over stadig nye kontinenter. Burger King har i dag 18.000 restauranter over hele verden, som serverer 2 milliarder Whoppere i året fremdeles med den samme visjonen fra 1954.
- Lilleakerveien 8, 0283 Oslo
- Restaurant, mat og uteliv
|Sist endret||27. sep. 2023 09:52|