HR Manager for Norwegian Technology company in growth
- Techouse AS
- HR Manager
We are looking for a HR Manager to join our Techouse team!
Responsibilities and tasks for HR Manager:
- HR responsible for the Company's various locations.
- Responsible for preparing HR strategy for the Company.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable employment law, rules and regulations.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining HR procedures and templates in the Company's quality system and ensuring compliance with the processes.
- Organizational development.
- Contribute with annual salary review.
- Develop, streamline and update HR solutions.
- Editor role for Techouse Personnel Handbook and Work Regulations (establish terms and conditions).
- Provide HR support to managers and projects in the Company.
- Responsible for the Company’s recruitment process from A – Å.
- Management of employee’s employment, including onboarding and induction, employee relations issues, absence management and offboarding.
- Maintain and update HR system.
- Competence, training and development.
- Assist with updating insurance and pension coverages.
- Responsible for handling personnel matters.
- Follow up sick leave and leave applications.
- Personnel administration, implements changes in terms of employment, salary adjustments, position changes etc.
Qualifications for HR Manager:
- MSc or BSc within Human Resources or related field, with minimum 7 years experience.
- Good communication and cooperation skills.
- Experience from similar role.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Take initiative and be self-driven.
We offer exciting work with great potential for personal development. Our working environment is flexible and collaborative with short decision lines between management and employees. Our portfolio of green projects is growing and can provide you the opportunity to contribute to the energy transition, working alongside the leading experts in their technical fields. Do you want to help reduce CO2 emissions from the world’s most important energy industry and contribute to the green shift?
Techouse offer competitive terms with the possibility for remote working and flexible working hours.
Techouse is a leading engineering firm specialized in the provision of proven water treatment and energy recovery technologies to the offshore energy industry globally. Techouse employs approximately 150 people located across our offices in Stavanger, Oslo, Langhus and Tønsberg in Norway, and Glasgow in the UK. The green push in the offshore energy market is driving up interest for Techouse’ unique technology for energy recovery. Our solutions are designed to increase energy efficiency and reduce CO2 emissions from power generation.
- Vestre Svanholmen 12, 4313 Sandnes
- Olje og gass
- HR, personal og rekruttering
|Sist endret||20. sep. 2023 20:16|