Content and Marketing Specialist, På(fyll)
- Orkla OHPC Norway
- Content and Marketing Specialist, På(fyll)
Content and Marketing Specialist, På(fyll)
?? Want to join a purpose-driven, inclusive and flexible team that sets you up for success?
Who we are and who should apply
På(fyll) is a new startup from Orkla, Æra and Bakken & Bæck, and we're on a mission to make everyday living easier while tackling a massive problem: the growing amount of plastic waste from household products. Our unique circular service delivers everyday home goods you know and love, in containers you can use again and again.
We have an enormous ambition to make zero-waste living easy and accessible for every individual in the Nordics within the next five years. If this excites you and you have the drive to help make På(fyll) a success story, we encourage you to apply.
We, above all, value people who work with courage, compassion and curiosity. We recognise that people naturally follow diverse paths to wisdom and we encourage you to apply even if your experiences aren't an exact fit with the job description. We are looking for candidates who are particularly strong in a few areas, and is interested in developing new capabilities.
På(fyll) is going live across Norway (and parts of Sweden) this year, and we are after a Content and Marketing Specialist who can help establish our brand as a leader in sustainable convenience, and a challenger in the FMCG market.
What will you be doing?
This role requires a unique blend of creative thinking, marketing expertise, and exceptional organizational skills. Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement our customer profiling strategy, to help us better understand their preferences and behaviours
- Create compelling and engaging content across platforms and formats, to ensure our message stays aligned across communication efforts
- Manage our social media accounts and strategies
- Strengthen our analysis and insights-driven marketing and communications efforts
- Support our sales conversion efforts
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, in particular our customer service and engagement team
What are the ideal qualifications?
Though we do not expect candidates to hit 100% of our ideal qualifications below, our dream candidate will have a strong background in marketing, content creation, and strategy, with experiences in consumer marketing or creative agency environments and is fluent in Norwegian.
- Minimum of three years of marketing experience with a creative agency and/or consumer marketing
- A strong analytical mind, with the ability to derive usable insights from consumer data
- A creative thinker with a knack for coming up with innovative ideas and approaches
- Demonstrated experiences in some or most of the following: social media execution, active customer profiling, channel engagement strategy, content generation and strategy, SEO, paid search and email marketing
- Structured and organised, with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with fluency in Norwegian and English a must
- Experience in design would be a nice plus, but not a must
What are we offering?
We can offer a competitive salary and benefits including flexible working hours, a canteen scheme, good pension and insurance schemes, a multidisciplinary, international and engaging work environment and personal development. In addition, opportunities to work with world-class creative and skilled colleagues in Orkla, Æra, Bakken & Bæck and Form Us With Love.
As an emerging brand, På(fyll) also offers the opportunity and creative freedom for you to truly give shape to the way we communicate our brand and sustainability more broadly. You will also directly contribute to a large-scale solution to plastic waste that will have real, systemic impact.
Please submit a CV along with a portfolio or examples of your work, showcasing yoru content creation, SEO and/or paid search capabilities. It is mandatory for all applications to submit a portfolio of work (website link or attachment). If you are looking for more information, don't hesitate to get in touch with Lene Ljødal (Marketing Director at På(fyll)) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
På(fyll) is a digital platform and circular service that delivers and picks up popular home goods right at your doorstep. It was founded by Orkla Home and Personal Care, Æra and Bakken & Bæck. We enable the guilt-free consumption of any home and personal care product, free from single-use plastics - a problem that today dumps at least 1 garbage truck's worth of plastic waste into the ocean every minute of every day. We worked with award winning international design studio Form Us With Love to design beautiful, refillable containers that can be re-used over and over again for years to come. We deliver and pick up these containers right at your doorstep to make shopping more convenient, affordable and sustainable.
Orkla Home & Personal Care (OHPC) is 100% owned by Orkla ASA and is part of the Orkla Care business area. OHPC is one of the Nordic region's leading suppliers of detergents and products for personal care.Among our most famous brands are Zalo, OMO, Jif, Define, Dr Greve, Lano, hth, Bliw and Family Fresh. Sales are mainly through the grocery sector, specialist retailers and pharmacies. The company has approx. 500 employees and an annual turnover of NOK 1.56 billion. Most of the products are produced at our factories in Ski and Falun.
- 0277 Oslo
|Sist endret||8. sep. 2023 15:56|