A unique sales position in the space industry is available
- Kongsberg Satellite Services AS
- Sales and Business Development Director Europe
KSAT is looking for an enthusiastic Team Lead for our European Sales Team. This is a unique opportunity to take a leading position in the space industry, to manage and lead an international team, with a globally leading provider in the space industry.
The position will be responsible for sales and business development related to Ground Network Services (or GSaaS) to satellite owners and operators in the Europe region. The position will report to the VP Global Sales.
- Plan and conduct sales, business development and marketing activities
- Actively work to ensure sales targets and budgets are met
- Manage and lead the Europe Sales Team, and coach the team in their process to cultivate existing customers and new prospects, prepare proposals and close profitable contracts
- Closely coordinate with the Sales Management Team as well as the KSAT Project Managers
- Build relations with key stakeholders in the space industry
- Extensive travel to customers and industry events in the European region
Desired qualifications and characteristics:
- Proven track record in international sales in tech
- Outgoing personality with the ability to build networks and gain trust
- Competitive and driven, yet patient enough to work long sales cycles
- Interest in working in the fast-paced environment of the NewSpace sector
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Experience with Team Management, and experience from the space sector is appreciated
If you recognize yourself in the description above, and you want to have a chance to grow together with us, we will be happy to hear from you!
Hopefully we can make it even more interesting by offering you
- The possibility to develop your skills, to grow into the role as a leader and an expert in the international Space and Ground Network industry.
- The opportunity to build relations with the complete European Space industry, and to manage and shape the leading European sales and business development team in the Space and Ground Network environment,
- Good health insurance and pension, training and courses, company cabin, flextime, sports and much more.
The workplace will be in Oslo, Tromsø or Stockholm.
KSAT see the importance of ensure diversity in the company by taking gender, age and cultural background into account during recruitment. Woman are encouraged to apply.
To be able to work in KSAT you need to be authorized and suitable for the position. Final candidates will have to complete a background check of Semac.
KSAT is the world's leading commercial satellite center based in Tromsø. KSAT develops and delivers data, information and services based on satellites, and we have customers all over the world. We are a total of 350 employees located in Tromsø, Svalbard, Stockholm, USA and Oslo. KSAT has stations and antennas all over the world, from Tromsø and Svalbard in the north, via Panama, Singapore and South Africa, to the Troll station in Antarctica in the far south. The number of customers and ground stations is constantly growing, and this strong growth means that we now need new employees.
Salg, Space, KSAT, Tech, Leder
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Arild Jose Jensen
- VP Global Sales SOP
- Therese Kristiansen
- HR Manager
Prestvannvegen 38, 9011 Tromsø
|Sist endret||16. aug. 2023 15:56|