We are looking for a new C&I/Automation lead - Renewable Energy
- C&I/Automation lead - Renewable Energy
We invite you to bring your leadership skills, professional engineering background and passion for sustainable energy into play as you will contribute to the further development of one of the strongest technical environments within Control, Instrumentation, Automation, Telecom and OT Security engineering solutions focusing on offshore energy, power generation/bio energy and PtX plants. To succeed in this role you must have have experience with Control, Instrumentation, and Automation and manage stakeholders in the project execution. Are you our new C&I/Automation lead? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Automation and Communication department
As our new C&I/Automation lead you will be part of exceptional global technical environment with more than 50 passionate colleagues in UK, Denmark, Norway and India. The community is highly experienced and delivers engineering and consultancy services globally within the energy sector for projects around the world. The primary focus of our services is instrumentation, automation, SCADA, ESD/fail-safe and Fire and Gas systems, SRO, network, functional safety, cyber security/OT security and telecom. We cover all aspects of a project including concept and feasibility studies, detailed engineering, EPC, follow-on engineering and owners engineer. Furthermore, we also support clients with operation and maintenance.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Act as lead/project manager on multidiscipline projects along with project team
- Liaison with clients and suppliers
- Perform specification and design of automation systems. We except you are familiar with:
- Overall system topology and interfaces towards third part systems
- SCADA and ESD/fail-safe systems
- Process design from power plants, PtX, oil & gas or other process industries
- Provide input for procurement and handle technical clarifications before and during execution phase
- Provide input for and participate in FAT, SAT and commissioning.
- Inspection/visit of installations on Sites.
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- A Bachelor’s- or Master’s degree in either Automation/Electrical Engineering, Electronic and computer, Information- and communication technology, Marine Engineering or similar
- More than 5 years of relevant experience as C&I/Automation project lead
- Excellent communication skills in English are a must and Norwegian or Danish language knowledge is an advantage
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: You enjoy contacts with others and confidently engage with clients and colleagues and you are a great team player and have a proactive approach towards others.
Welcome to our Energy division
Ramboll is at the forefront of addressing the green transition and offers a holistic approach to energy that supports the sector on the journey towards more sustainable solutions. In Energy division, we cover the full spectrum of technologies and all parts of the value chain from production and transmission to distribution. We plan, design and implement energy solutions all over the world.
Ramboll in Norway
Rambøll Norway is the first Norwegian company, and the first consulting engineering company in the world, that was certified in 2020 according to the UN's 17 sustainability goals - incl. the 169 sub-goals. We are committed to deliver sustainable solutions to our clients.
Ramboll in Norway has more than 1.650 employees across 17 offices from Alta in the north to Kristiansand in the south. Here, you can apply your professional passion for delivering high-quality and innovative services in various industries, including Renewables, Waste-to-Energy, Railroads, Roads, Water, and more! We are dedicated to creating tailored solutions for our clients, constantly exploring and embracing new concepts, methodologies, and technologies to provide enhanced value. Join our team and contribute to the continuous pursuit of excellence in our projects and services.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
- Pinched day during xmas and easter is paid time off, in addition to 5 weeks holiday
- Bonus scheme
- Comprehensive health insurance and travel insurance coverage
- Hybrid workplace policy
- for Stavanger employees: Offices at FOMO Works - where many consider to be the coolest office community in the region!
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application. We evaluate the applications on a continuous basis.
Rambøll er en global samfunnsrådgiver innen Bygg & arkitektur, Samferdsel & byutvikling, Energi, Vann, Miljø & helse og Management consulting. I Norge har vi 16 kontorer og 1500 ansatte.
- Grenseveien 21, 4313 Sandnes
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Bygg og anlegg,
- Industri og produksjon,
- Konsulent og rådgivning
- Ingeniør / Kybernetikk,
- Ingeniør / Automasjon og instrument
fornybar, energi, bærekraft, Skøyen, automasjon
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Sinan Zahirian
- Title: Manager – O&M Engineering
- 94 10 24 12
- André Smith
- Title: Direktør Energy Norway
- 93 40 18 16
Grenseveien 21, 4313 Sandnes
|Sist endret||10. aug. 2023 13:00|