Interested in joining a Stavanger based headquarter of an international group as a Sustainability and Business analyst?
- Skanem AS
- Sustainability and Business analyst
Main tasks and responsibilities:
Financial controlling and analysis
- Assist in periodical reporting (monthly, quarterly, yearly)
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting
- Monitor cost indexes
- Maintain Power BI reporting tool
- Coordinate insurance policy and data
- Perform and coordinate ad-hoc financial and operational analysis
- Coordinate/monitor CSR initiatives
- Coordinate and perform CRS reporting (CEMAsys, EcoVadis, ...)
- Maintain and monitor CSR policies and procedures
- Assist group management with CSR strategy formulation
- Secure compliance with GDPR
- Perform analysis and reporting in line with the Transparency Act (Åpenhetsloven)
- Maintain document management system
- Follow up licenses and access control
- Educational background within finance, controlling or business administration.
- Experience from analysis. Familiar with Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience with developing reports in Power BI and advantage but not an absolute requirement
- Some experience with managing projects or project workstreams
- Good english and norwegian skills
- Manage multiple activities and stakeholders in parallel
- Strong interest for sustainability
- Team work
- Abiliity to take action based on generic idea and understanding of the business context
- Interested in gaining experience from a wide range of tasks
- Interested in collaborating with CEO, CFO and group management
- Can be a junior who wants to get a fast learning curve or an experienced hire who likes to work with multiple stakeholders and a wide range of task.
Reporting to : Group CFO
Skanem is an ambitious industrial group with a successful track record in the packaging industry.
We help customers achieve their sustainability goals, reduce
their total costs and sell more. We create growth based on sustainable labelling and packaging solutions in evolving markets. We pursue geographies, products and segments with strong growth potential.
|Sist endret||9. aug. 2023 09:12|