Systems Engineer - two positions
- Andøya Space
- Systems Engineer two positions
Andøya Spaceport is seeking talented and versatile Systems Engineers to join our team. As a Systems Engineer, you will play a crucial role in the design, integration, commissioning, and maintenance of complex engineering systems. Ideally, these two positions have expertise in various fields, including instrumentation, control engineering, electrical engineering, IT, system integration, and infrastructure. Your primary focus will be on ensuring the successful implementation and performance of systems. We value diverse backgrounds and encourage applicants who possess a strong foundation in systems engineering and are eager to contribute to the industry.
Andøya Spaceport is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds and experiences.
Start: As soon as possible
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and evaluate system concepts according to specific needs and requirements, considering the reuse of existing systems and infrastructure.
- Retrieve, analyze, and document requirements for systems and infrastructure, and develop methodologies for system verification and architecture.
- Prepare and follow up on technical specifications, ensuring compliance with standards and regulations.
- Support technical communication with stakeholders, subcontractors, and partners.
- Establish and maintain technical documentation for systems and infrastructure.
- Coordinate with other departments for technical collaboration.
- Design and integrate complex technical systems, ensuring seamless functionality and performance across various subsystems.
- Develop and execute comprehensive test plans and procedures to ensure successful system commissioning.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to system performance and functionality, implementing appropriate solutions.
- Apply systems engineering principles to ensure proper design, operation, and maintenance of systems.
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends, technologies, and best practices related to systems engineering.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering (Electrical, Cybernetics, Systems Engineering, or related field) or equivalent relevant experience.
- Broad experience in systems engineering, preferably in complex industries such as aerospace, defense, oil and gas, or related fields.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of systems engineering principles, practices, and methodologies.
- Proficiency in instrumentation, control engineering, electrical engineering, and system integration concepts.
- Familiarity with networking principles for seamless system integration.
- Experience in commissioning activities and developing integration and test plans and procedures.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Professional experience in the definition and realization of complex technical systems and infrastructure.
- Adaptability to changing project requirements and priorities.
- Good knowledge of English, both written and oral.
- Enjoy interdisciplinary work and can think in complex systems to structure and document requirements and solutions.
- Excellent communication and cooperation skills with stakeholders, employees, and partners.
- Independent, result-oriented, outgoing, and proactive.
- Able to thrive in a dynamic work environment and maintain composure under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively in a team environment.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects effectively.
- Strong ability to work independently and with others.
- Demonstrates personal integrity and suitability.
- Target-focused and cost-conscious.
- One of the positions will be an Senior Systems Engineer and requires:
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities.
We offerThe position is located at Andøya in a growing, international working environment. Pay will be negotiated upon hire, good pensions and welfare schemes, good staff insurance and social benefits. Working hours are flexible. We cover expenses related to moving costs.
Andøya Spaceport is a fully owned subsidiary of Andøya Space, which is a Norwegian aerospace company. We enable scientists to explore Earth`s atmosphere with sounding rockets, balloons, unmanned aircraft and advanced ground-based instrumentation. We anable engineers to test new aerospace and defense related technology. We educate and inspire the next generation scientists and engineers. We are now working to establish Norway´s - and Europe`s - launch facility for small satellites.
- Antall stillinger
- Bleiksveien 46 og/eller Nordmela, 8480 Andenes
|Sist endret||26. jun. 2023 12:21|