SENIOR R&D ENGINEER, ELECTRONICS DESIGN
- Kongsberg Discovery
- SENIOR R&D ENGINEER, ELECTRONICS DESIGN
We are seeking a talented Electronics Design Engineer to join our team! In this role, you will be responsible for developing electronic designs, as well as PCB layout and PCA design. You will work in a team of experienced professionals to deliver world class products and have the opportunity to shape your own role in the organization.
- Develop electronic designs
- PCA design and PCB layout
- Board validation testing and characterization
- Board qualification testing, such as EMC and Shock & Vibration
- Follow up of board production
- Design documentation
Qualifications and experience
- Master or Bachelor within relevant technical area
- Good knowledge and experience with schematics and PCB layout
- Knowledge about C/C++, Python, Linux, embedded and real-time systems
- Self-driven, structured and analytic approach
- Good communication skills in both Norwegian and English
- Teamworking skills
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- comply to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- produce fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
- be aware of own strengths and limitations and pursue learning and career development opportunities
What we can offer
- An exciting and important position working for the world-leading supplier of maritime solutions
- Exceptional facilities with high-end instruments, EMC and RF labs.
- An inspiring and safe work environment
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive terms including attractive insurance policies and pension schemes
- We offer flexible working hours
- Social welfare club with social and recreational activities
Point of contact
For over 200 years, KONGSBERG has made solutions that enable people around the world to deliver extreme performance under extreme conditions. Today we are a world leader in several areas within maritime operations, defense, aerospace, and oil and gas industry. Our strength is to put together centers of expertise around products, technologies and market needs.
Kongsberg Discovery, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is serving the ocean space from the deepest sea to the outer space. We know and understand the challenges the world is facing in the sustainability area, and we will continuously develop solutions and products that are key to understand environmental implications on the ocean ecosystem as well as solving operational challenges. With decades of in-house competence and experience we are a trusted technology partner for our customers.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS through people, technology and dedication
Kongsberg Maritime is an international company with job opportunities worldwide. The company is a market leader in systems for positioning, surveying, navigation and automation. Important markets include countries with significant offshore and shipyard industries. We are determined to provide our customers with innovative and reliable marine electronics that ensure optimal operation at sea.
- Pirsenteret, 7462 Trondheim
- Maritim og offshore
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Henrik Foss
- 73 58 76 32
Pirsenteret, 7462 Trondheim
|Sist endret||9. mai 2023 15:06|