Overhead powerline workers
- Powerline NO d.o.o.
- Overhead powerline workers
Relevant Work Operations and Competence/Experience/Certificates:
- We are looking for both specialists in work operations and multi skilled workers.
- Work safely while performing new constructions, maintenance or repair works on electrical overhead distribution and transmission systems up to 420 kV.
- Cable work and terminations, up to 132KV.
- Assembly and erecting towers; Steel, Composite etc.
- Stringing of overhead conductors and OPGW.
- Stringing machine operator.
- Strong focus on HSE in everyday operations.
- DSB approval gr. B is preferable, but not required.
- Experience with being LFS (Electrical safety leader), not required but preferable.
- Experienced site manager/forman/team leader.
- Experience with construction of tower foundations.
- Experienced Surveyor.
- Minimum driver license B, in addition preferable with any of BE, S, T, C1.
- Able to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Self-motivated, cooperative with positive attitude.
- Work good in teams
Please send your CV to one of the contact persons
Powerline d.o.o. is a Croatian company with a Norwegian branch - Powerline NO d.o.o. Powerline is 100% owned by the Kraftmontasje Group located in Vestnes, Norway.
Powerline NO is involved in construction of new lines and maintenance of existing lines in electrical overhead distribution systems.
Powerline NO has projects in Norway and Sweden, and we are looking for more workers who will strengthen our teams.
For more information see our homepage - www.powerline.no
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Bjorn Tellefsen, CEO, email@example.com Mobile: +47 90121403
- 90 12 14 03
Skorgeneset 10, 6390 Vestnes
|Sist endret||24. nov. 2023 16:16|