Customer Success Manager for world-leading IoT company in Asker
- Miros AS
- Customer Success Manager
This is a unique opportunity to play your part in building and scaling an ambitious maritime technology company well positioned with an IoT product offering and an as-a-Service business model. Use your expertise to contribute to digitalization of maritime operations to propel sustainability of the maritime industry and offshore energy production. Being a technology company at heart, we cherish a startup mindset and currently source new members to our team. Are you ready to join?
Welcome to Miros – real-time ocean insights as-a-Service
At Miros, we are measuring the ocean surface to help customers enhance safety, sustainability and performance. Miros specializes in bringing forward insights from ocean surface measurements through digital business models. Our high-performance sensors reliably and accurately measure waves and currents in real-time, offering valuable insights for the burgeoning offshore wind industry and any weather-sensitive offshore operations. At Miros we are proud to support the digitalization of the offshore industries by delivering crucial sea state data as-a-Service (aaS). Anytime, anywhere, on any device.
We are looking for a motivated Customer Success Manager to join our team as our opportunities are greater than our capacity.
As our Customer Success Manager, you will be part of the Operations team. This team is currently challenging the market on how real-time ocean insights is delivered. We want to future-proof the business of our customers and ensure consistent data availability while reducing cost and risk with an aaS subscription instead of the traditional hardware sales approach. The Operations team and specifically the Customer Success Manger have the responsibility to ensuring that our customers are successful in applying the services. We are front runners in the industry and this position will fuel the ongoing change.
This position reports to the Head of Operations.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers to ensure their long-term success and satisfaction. Drive engagement, success, and growth of our existing customers.
- Proactively identify customer challenges and collaborate with internal teams to find solutions.
- Cooperate with sales- and technical teams to provide product training and support to maximize the value of our solutions
- Share best practices with customers to promote success with Miros solutions.
- Work closely with the sales team to identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities, ensuring customer growth.
- Represent Miros at customer events.
What makes this role exciting?
Miros is a disruptive force within the environmental monitoring arena, working as a driver for digital transformation across a range of energy and infrastructure markets. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be able to make an impact on our environmental monitoring and analysis solutions, state-of-the-art sensors, and services to support leading offshore vessel and energy companies globally on their digitalization journey.
Other key benefits:
- Be part of a dynamic, international team operating across the world.
- Opportunity to grow and learn in an experienced team, sharing a start-up mindset and agile approach.
- Be part of an inclusive work environment and a range of social activities.
- Work with innovative and disruptive technology contributing to several of the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Who are we looking for?
First and foremost, you are passionate about creating value for our customers through innovative digital services. You are an early-career professional, eager to bring your curiosity, energy, and drive to make a meaningful impact. Your ambition knows no bounds - you "reach for the stars". You strive to deliver customer value and possess a commercial mindset with a flair for technology. If you also have experience in the marine, vessel, offshore, or energy sectors, that is a plus. You thrive in social settings and have an outgoing attitude, making it easy for you to connect with others and build lasting relationships.
Furthermore, your background:
- Master's or bachelor's degree in economics, technology, or a related field.
- Experience in commercial or customer-focused roles, showcasing your ability to drive results.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Norwegian.
- Team-working and interpersonal abilities, allowing you to collaborate effectively with diverse groups.
- A keen interest in new technology, including cloud-based solutions, and enthusiasm for discussing technology adoption and its potential impact on the maritime industry.
You will be joining an international team that shares a passion for the ocean, digitalization, and supporting offshore and maritime operations worldwide. We provide a competitive salary, flexible working hours and an environment with both challenging and fun job duties.
Office location: Asker, Norway
To apply, please submit your CV along with a brief introduction. Applications will be assessed on an ongoing basis.
Please feel free to reach out to Jonas Røstad , Chief Commercial Officer, +47 414 78 014, if you have any questions about this opportunity.
aaS, cloud, radar, IT, Support
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Jonas Røstad
- 414 78 014
Solbraveien 20, 1383 Asker
|Sist endret||5. jun. 2023 18:37|