Would you like to coordinate procurement and contracting activities in the renewables sector?
- Hydro REIN AS
- Procurement Manager, Hydro REIN
Hydro Rein offers renewable energy solutions for more sustainable industries.
We are a leading provider of renewable energy solutions to industrials, fully owned by the global renewable energy and aluminum company Hydro. Our goal is to help industrial clients succeed with the energy transition, leveraging on a unique customer offering and Hydro's century-long track record in building industries that matter. We facilitate access to affordable renewable power, sourced from our portfolio of hydro, solar and wind projects in Brazil and the Nordics. In addition, Hydro Rein provides solutions for onsite generation, energy efficiency, energy storage and flexibility management. Our business model is based on agility and the ability to leverage Hydro's 117 years of developing renewable energy for industrial development.
Hydro REIN invests in large renewable projects. We have a significant portfolio in the Nordics and in Brazil (1.7GW in construction and operations) with strong near-term growth potential (5 GW in the pipeline). A key focus going forward is further development of wind and solar projects in the Nordics and in the rest of Europe, as well as rolling out our onsite solutions delivery across the Nordics, Europe and similar markets.
We are looking for a Procurement Manager to coordinate procurement and contracting activities for solar and wind projects, as well as onsite installations (storage, energy efficiency, etc) and project support services.
You will be part of the Projects team, based in Oslo, and dedicated to an assigned procurement portfolio.
What we offer
- An international, ambitious, and dynamic "start-up"
- A unique work culture focusing on the team, placing diversity at the core for solving complex challenges, and living our values of care, courage, and collaboration every day.
- An opportunity to expand your expertise beyond your core competencies into more discipline areas or project phases
At a project level:
- Establish procurement and contract strategies,
- Perform market assessments,
- Manage the procurement process including preparing prequalification-and request for proposal documents, evaluate, negotiate, award, and follow up on contracts
- Coordinate efforts with required stakeholders (engineering, legal, insurance, finance, HSE, Compliance)
- Support and advise project teams and the broader organization
At a portfolio level:
- Establish strategies, market assessments, and advise investment decisions for projects
- Ensure compliance with governance criteria throughout the supply chain (sustainability, integrity, etc.)
- Drive development and improvement of the procurement process; procedures, best practice documents, methods, and tools
- Maintenance of IT tools and system administration
Who are we looking for?
- You enjoy working interdisciplinary, are curious to understand the bigger picture and are proactive in finding innovative solutions
- You have strong analytical skills and demonstrated negotiation skills
- Good relationship building skills- both with internal and external stakeholders
- You have strong collaboration and communication skills and are motivated by being part of a team working towards common goals
- You are comfortable working on a start-up environment, where process and guidelines are under development and a considerable amount of autonomy and flexibility will be required,
- We appreciate and want to maintain a great diversity, and welcome candidates from different backgrounds to apply
- University degree in relevant discipline area, e.g. Engineering, Law
- Five years' experience from a similar procurement, supply chain and/or contracts management position
- Relevant experience from renewables, industry, or infrastructure projects
- Knowledge of and experience with contract standards from construction/industrial projects
- Interest in systems and digital development
- Fluent in written and spoken English, and working proficiency in Norwegian or another Scandinavian language is an advantage
- We are looking for candidates who are comfortable with business travel
Please enclose a cover letter and copies of relevant academic transcripts, diplomas, certificates etc. Only applications received through our online system will be considered, not via e-mail. As part of our recruitment process, we use Semac for background checks.
Deadline for applications: Sunday 7 May, 2023
Hydro is a global renewable energy and aluminium company based in Norway, rooted in more than a century of experience in renewable energy, technology and innovation. Towards 2025, our ambition is to become a leading sustainable industrial company, creating value for all stakeholders.
Growing beyond aluminium and hydropower, we are exploring opportunities in renewable energy and batteries. This is why we are now seeking leaders and specialists with an entrepreneurial spirit and relevant industry experience who want to be part of the adventure. Would you like to join us?
- 0283 Oslo
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Industri og produksjon,
- Kraft og energi,
- Olje og gass
- Teknisk personell
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Astrid Skogen
- 980 06 451
|Sist endret||7. mai 2023 22:41|