Zerolytics søker (Senior) Quantitative Analyst
- (Senior) Quantitative Analyst
Zerolytics is a tech-startup founded in 2022 with offices in Forskningsparken, Oslo. Behind the company is a group of entrepreneurs from successful startups such as Point Carbon and Spond. The team is backed by a group of highly experienced investors. Zerolytics is in the process of developing digital twins analyzing companies’ Net zero ambitions to accelerate the path towards a low carbon society. In the coming months, we will further expand our team with talented candidates ready to put their mark on our very first products.
- Support Chief modeler in developing, running, and improving system dynamics models and related software and data management
- Recent PhD or MSc with 2-3 years’ experience from or interest in modeling of corporates greenhouse gas emissions, operations, and financial flows
- Expert skills in quantitative modeling tools
- Superior academic results
- Quantitative skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Initiative and excellent team skills
Starting as soon as possible, and preferably no later than Aug 1, 2023.
If this is of your interest, please send your CV (including your academic results) and a short cover letter (maximum 200 words) highlighting your motivation for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zerolytics is a tech-startup founded in 2022 with offices in Forskningsparken, Oslo. Behind the company is a group of entrepreneurs from successful startups such as Point Carbon and Spond.
Zerolytics is a key enabler in the path towards a low carbon society
To help companies, investors and other stakeholders manage climate transition risk and allocate capital effectively by providing the most comprehensive and insightful real-time data, analysis and forecasts related to companies' Net Zero targets.
- 0349 Oslo
- IT - programvare,
- Økonomi og regnskap
- Ingeniør / Kybernetikk,
System Dynamics Modelling, Sustainable Finance, Quantitative Finance, Sustainability, ESG
Spørsmål om stillingen
|Sist endret||29. mai 2023 11:00|