IKEA Slependen søker Sustainability Leader
- Sustainability Leader
For more than 75 years, IKEA has made it possible for people all over the world to create beautiful and functional homes. The reason for our success is the people behind the furniture. Every day we dare to think differently, and we constantly work together to find new ways, doing things better. In IKEA we encourage you to be your unique self ? as long as you share our values and get inspired by our vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people.
- Integrate and implement our Our People & Planet Positive strategy
- Integrate the sustainability agenda in the market and the store
- Be the voice of sustainability where decisions are made to set the People & Planet Positive requirements on the agenda
- Secure a positive impact on the local community and work together with external stakeholders
- Empower and engage all co-workers in creating a new IKEA with sustainability
WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU
Our culture is built upon enthusiasm, togetherness and a get-it-done attitude. We’re optimists, constantly looking for opportunities, always willing to lend a hand. To become one of us, you need to be yourself.
For this role, we are looking for someone who has:
- Experience in how to lead and motivate others
- High commitment to business goals by delivering results and making things happen
- Passion for sustainability and experience to create, implement and evaluate initiatives
- Motivation, energy and drive to deliver better solutions
- Knowledge of how to analyze (sustainability) data from digital sources to gain insights of IKEA customers for business purposes and decision making
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, in English and one of the Scandinavian languages
We hope this has caught your interest and look forward to receiving your application!
- 1375 Billingstad
- Butikk og varehandel
Bærekraft, Miljø, IKEA, Prosjekt, Prosesser
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Helene Ingand
|Sist endret||25. mai 2023 17:04|