"Great opportunity in clean energy technology development :
- ZEG Power
- Automation Engineer
The Automation System is the central nerve system in the ZEG plants. Therefore, the Automation Engineer is a key role in the ZEG team, including development and delivery activities. The role constitutes a variety of responsibilities related to the current scale-up, industrialisation and commercialisation phase of the company and its technology. The Automation Engineer reports to the Chief Operations Officer (COO).
- Engineering and commissioning related to instrumentation, automation, and safety systems (SAS - PLC/SCADA/HMI), and electrical equipment for the company’s process plants.
- Participate in the development of systems for handling and analysing operational data, plant optimisations/lessons learnt.
- Participate in development of autonomous operation for the company’s plants.
- Contribute to the optimisation and industrialisation of the ZEG technology.
- For the first ZEG H1 plant, participate in site commissioning, including data analysis and troubleshooting during operation period.
- Support the rest of the ZEG Power team as required.
- BSc or MSc degree, preferably within electro, instrumentation, automation, mechatronics, cybernetics or similar.
- Preferred background from engineering, technology, and process development and/or operation of process plant.
- Experience from relevant industry (process, chemistry and/or oil & gas).
- Experience with installation and commissioning
- Experience in optimisation of control systems for process plants is an advantage
- Experience with Cloud Technology an advantage.
- Professional English language business communication skills.
- Motivated, engaged, flexible and positively minded.
- Structured, proactive and team oriented with the ability to get things efficiently done with high level of integrity and independency.
- To be part of an exciting journey that has great potential both nationally and internationally within the field of clean energy
- Challenging, exciting and impactful areas of responsibilities
- Positive and flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation package
If you have any questions regarding ZEG Power or the position, please contact our Recruitment Advisor; Marianne Furru; email@example.com For application see www.gevirgroup.no/stillinger
ZEG delivers solutions for clean hydrogen production from gas, through its novel ZEG ICC Technology with integrated carbon capture. Combined with turbine or fuel-cell, ZEG can deliver solutions for clean power production. ZEG Power’s overall goal is to contribute to achieving zero emission energy production globally. ZEG Power was established in 2008 as a spin-off from the Institute for Energy Technology (IFE), Norway. ZEG is backed by solid owners, including global frontrunners in financing the energy transition. The company is presently in the process of upscaling and commercialising the technology in cooperation with key industrial partners, supported by strong and positive market trends. For more information about the company: www.zegpower.com
- Snarøyveien 20, 1360 Fornebu
- Kraft og energi,
- Olje og gass,
- Industri og produksjon
- Ingeniør / Kybernetikk,
- Ingeniør / Automasjon og instrument,
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør
Hydrogen, Industrial Automation, Automation Design, Automation engineer, Clean Energy
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Marianne Furru
- Partner / Daglig leder
- 934 15 932
Snarøyveien 20, 1360 Fornebu
|Sist endret||17. mai 2023 12:20|