Take the opportunity and create a better tomorrow with us!
- Siemens AS
- Automation Engineer - Greentech
To strengthen and support our ongoing growth, we are looking for a commercially oriented Automation Engineer – Greentech to join our Business Development team with base out of the office in Oslo, Bergen, Trondheim or Stavanger. Here you will be part of the division Digital Industries - the world's leading supplier of products and solutions in automation and digitization for the industry. We advise our customers in the digital transformation and offer total solutions, based on our portfolio of both hardware, software and the latest technologies.
We are looking for a new colleague within our Factory Automation unit, who will be dedicated to working with emerging green technologies such as hydrogen, energy storage, charging solutions etc. You will join a team of 15 dedicated minds and can look forward to working with committed colleagues who appreciate teamwork, flexibility, and having fun at work – and we can’t wait to welcome you at Siemens!
We offer you an influential job with a large network of colleagues locally and globally. The job includes:
- Bridging the gap between our customers commercial needs and Siemens’ technical and digital solutions
- Be a product specialist on Siemens’ range of products and offerings within Factory Automation, such as control systems (PLC) and HMI
- Together with our sales team, participate in customer meetings as the technical expert, prepare sales material, concepts etc.
- Develop and follow up on new and existing customers within green technologies
Examples of our customers’ success stories, similar to those you will be able to create, you can find here: https://www.siemens.com/global/en/company/stories/industry/factory-automation/controlling-monitoring-tunnel-tratec.html
Throughout your onboarding we will give you the necessary knowledge about our business, workflow and systems.
- B.Sc. in Automation Engineering or similar
- At least 2-5 years of working experience as an automation engineer, with solid knowledge of Siemens products
- A commercial mindset, with an interest for green technologies
- IT understanding with knowledge of Edge, Cloud solutions or similar would be an advantage
- Fluent speaking and writing Norwegian and English
- Flexible ways of working to encourage your work-life balance.
- We put our people first and value their wellbeing, therefore we offer company healthcare activities
- Great local and global career opportunities
- Competitive remuneration incl. incentive package
- Individual development opportunities
- Inclusive culture where you are welcomed to be yourself
- We celebrate the fearlessness to think differently and to break new ground
- Be a part of a collaborative team with high ambitions
Are you up for the challenge?
If you think so as well, we are looking forward to receiving your CV and a short cover letter.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as we invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions or need further information about the position, please contact Business Development Manager Jonas Kjærnli. For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Talent Acquisition Partner Lene Hoem Angelsen.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Who are we?
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform everyday manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity: climate change, secure power, urbanization, and an aging population. With the cooperation of more than 300 000 people and presence in more than 190 countries, we make a truly global impact. We build a better future for cities, societies, and industries to change the lives of billions of people for the better. We have a lofty goal in sustainability, to become climate neutral by 2030. Read more and join our family: www.siemens.com
- Østre Aker vei 88, 0596 Oslo
- Bygg og anlegg,
- Industri og produksjon,
- Kraft og energi
- Ingeniør / Automasjon og instrument,
- Teknisk service
automation, green technologies, automasjon, automasjonsingeniør
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Jonas Kjærnli
- Business Development Manager
- 419 23 657
- Lene Hoem Angelsen
- Talent Acquisition Partner
Østre Aker vei 88, 0596 Oslo
|Sist endret||16. mai 2023 08:13|