Are you looking for an exciting Fullstack Engineering position?
- Software Engineer
Oda is a company on the move. We built Norway’s leading online grocery store and now we want to share what we’ve created with the world! Delivering a broad assortment of high-quality, affordable groceries to thousands of doorsteps is a complex process, but we believe we’ve cracked the code. Using data-driven methodology, with a focus on sustainability all the way along the chain, we are creating the most efficient retail system in the world.
What you'll do as a Software engineer with us
As a Software Engineer, you’ll be a part of a visionary Product & Tech team organized in cross-functional product teams, working alongside Software Engineers, Designers, Data Analysts, Scientists and Product Managers. This means that you’ll contribute to the whole product development process, from planning, to designing and implementing excellent, reliable, and maintainable software with a long-lasting and sustainable mindset. This is achieved by writing robust, well-tested code of high quality and contributing to architectural and technical choices that ensures reliability, scalability and security without unnecessary complexity.
We have a lot of exciting teams and functions that work on different aspects of our product. This means that you can truly delve into a specific part of our product, either as a part of our customer-facing shop platform, the more backend-heavy logistics platform or even working on exciting MarTech Growth challenges. ?? You will initially specialize in one area of the organization, but we encourage internal mobility, so you can grow and discover new passions in all aspects of our product.
What we offer
- Colleagues who shoot for the stars and care about helping each other
- A flat structure where we come together across disciplines to solve complex and exciting product & tech challenges
- The chance to contribute to our success. Aligning via OKRs ensures focus, motivation to reach ambitious targets and autonomy in achieving outcome - andFlow, our own way of working within and between teams to create value.
- A transparent workplace where tools like Quip and Slack helps us to stay in the loop - with fewer emails and meetings!
- Competitive compensation and access to employee share program.
- A flexible work schedule with a healthy work-life balance to ensure you have space for life
- The chance to get in on scaling a tech company, and the freedom to shape our path and create sustainable growth for a product loved by many
- A personal development path in a company that cares about learning, and sharing knowledge. Also, the chance to contribute to open source projects (like Django) or meet ups within your discipline
- Hackathons, team off-sites and many different social groups and company events.
- Vibrant and collaboration-friendly office spaces
To be successful, we believe you
Have likely worked professionally with Software Development in the past, but we don’t require you to have higher education. Instead, we’re looking for talented engineers coming from a range of different backgrounds, experiences and with different passions and interests. As we’re working on a wide range of different challenges, we’re confident that we’ll have something for everyone.
You continuously hone your skills through feedback and learning, and you like to share what you learn with the people around you. You’re pragmatic when needed, and enjoy a dynamic everyday life where priorities and needs change often.
We care about people, we shoot for the stars and, we’re here to stay. These are values that drive Oda, and we pride ourselves on creating a learning culture based on collaboration and empathy. As a software engineer, you will partake in code reviews and contribute to technical discussion and whiteboard sessions, and contribute to a great DevSecOps culture. We are a team of teams, and we win together!
We are a diverse bunch of people, meaning you don’t have to speak Norwegian or German, but we do expect you to be fluent in English and want to live near one of our office locations in Oslo. If you need help relocating, we'll gladly discuss that with you.
The following will probably be helpful
- You are committed to writing clean, scalable and high quality code that is easy to maintain
- Actively strive to learn new things, and share this knowledge with those around you
- Are self-driven and take ownership of tasks from A to Z
Oda is committed to being an inclusive community, cultivating diversity, equity and belonging into our everyday workplace culture. When hiring for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that people can add with different cultural backgrounds, ethnicity, race, gender, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, education and beliefs. If you have a disability such as a hearing, or visual impairment or any other neurodivergent need that requires accommodating during the hiring process, please let us know in advance. You can do this by contacting the job owner or hiring manager.
If you’d like to know more about how we work, check out our stories on Medium.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Oda is a company on the move. We built Norway’s leading online grocery store and now we want to share what we’ve created with the world!
- Nydalsveien, 24, 0484 Oslo
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Butikk og varehandel,
- IT - programvare,
- Matvareproduksjon og -industri
- IT utvikling / Front-end,
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell),
- IT utvikling / Full stack utvikler
software, Python, programming, implementation, developer
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Shana Hiebendahl
- Group Talent Acquisition Manager
Nydalsveien, 24, 0484 Oslo
|Sist endret||11. mai 2023 12:33|