Service HSE Manager (Siemens Gamesa)
- Siemens Gamesa
- Service HSE Manager
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization. Read more about your future team and employees' stories in our brochure.
How to contribute to our vision
The EMiS supports the Service Operation Manager and has the overall authority for defining HSE arrangements and ensuring these are communicated to the management team and site execution teams. In addition, the EMiS monitors and reports on the implementation of the HSE Plan, HSE Management System and HSE performance.
Next, a non-exhaustive list of functions and responsibilities:
- Provide visible, strong and active leadership, coaching and mentoring for the workers teams.
- Be a role model for HSE by providing competent HSE advice and promoting responsible attitude towards HSE.
- Ensure the compliance with all HSE requirements from customer contract (if there were any) (ensuring that HSE topics are clearly defined), local legislation and SGRE.
- Ensure availability and control of the site HSE plan and other required HSE documentation such as Safe Systems of Work.
- Ensure availability of detailed HSE process and procedures description for fulfilling HSE requirements.
- Monitor the fulfillment of targeted KPIs for the sites and develop appropriate action plans if needed.
- Support the Service Operation Manager to define corrective actions for HSE project issues.
- Guide HSE personnel on site regarding best practices.
- Ensure that all relevant incidents are investigated, and actions are implemented in timely manner.
- Collaborate in sites HSE troubleshooting.
- Foster proactive approach to HSE with all core team members.
- In case of HSE breaches, ensure that proper measures are taken regarding disciplinary sanctions (Zero Tolerance Policy).
- Liaise with the site management team regarding implementation of HSE related topics.
- Develop HSE reports including KPI analysis and contractors’ performance.
- Ensure contractors are managed accordingly to HSE procedures.
- Develop a site HSE Kick-off meeting with all site personnel involved: SGRE, contractors and customer (if there were any).
- Ensure HSE inspections are planned and executed. Escalate HSE deviations to Service Operation Manager.
- Identify, manage and involve HSE relevant site stakeholders in case of significant deviations.
- Ensure proper investigations and corrective actions definition for all HSE related incidents.
- Support Service Operation Manager in HSE related customer communication.
- Encourage and contribute to site follow-up HSE meetings.
- Support the site closure with client.
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are looking for a candidate with preferably at least 3-5 years of experience in an HSE advisor / manager role.
You can successfully demonstrate a solid knowledge in international, local/national HSE regulations and HSE compliance obligations.
- Ideally you have gained experience working within a multicultural environment. Your experience should have been gained working in renewables, electricity distribution, oil and gas industry or a similar heavily regulated industry.
- You should be a naturally confident speaker and love the flexibility and challenges that the role offers you. As travel forms part of the role, a full driver’s license is required.
- The working language will be both English and Norwegian.
- We also expect an excellent level of fitness – there will be regular climbing involved in monitoring work teams in Wind Turbines- and the ability to work within a process environment, process improvement and to promote a healthy and safe working environment.
- A strong knowledge of the MS Office package is a must, as well as a sound understanding of the local legislative HSE requirements.
- Some traveling within Norway will be required for this position
Most importantly, you challenge yourself and your colleagues to achieve the best results. You have a high professional competency and you have a desire to develop your skills. You have good collaboration skills and you can manage to act in different cultural contexts. To thrive in this position, you must have a strong result- and customer-oriented approach.
In return of your commitment we offer you...
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsidized lunch, employee discounts and much more.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please contact recruiting team via Adam Zouhar on email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Please apply in English via the apply button with your CV and a motivational letter. Applications without these resources will not be considered.
- 0484 Oslo
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Kraft og energi
HMS, HSE, EHS, Renewable Energy, Wind Energy
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Adam Zouhar
- HR Recruiter
|Sist endret||10. mai 2023 12:48|