Do you want to solve global energy challenges for future generations?
- Aker Solutions AS
- Instrument/SAS Engineer
At Aker Solutions we are committed to helping the energy industry and broader society #PowerTheChange towards a low-carbon future.
We are changemakers and problem solvers with more than 180 years of experience. Our ambitions are high. By 2030, renewables and low-carbon solutions for oil and gas will make up two-thirds of our business. Do you want to be a part of driving the transition?
Our Department in Sandnessjøen is now looking for a Instrument/SAS Engineer.
What will you be doing?
- Follow up of Instrument Procurement Packages
- Co-ordination with suppliers and review of documents and drawings
- Engineering inputs to job Packages
- As-builts of supplier drawings and red line mark-ups received from offshore
- Report to Discipline Lead and Engineering Manager all matters of importance
- Responsible for Quality and HSSE in own projects
- Ensure identification of changes and input to change requests
- Offshore survey
- Design of process control systems, emergency shut-down systems
- Develop technical specifications and documentation incl. SCD
General field instrument engineering, system engineering, automation and control engineering, Fire & Gas systems engineering, layout design, cable dimensioning and calculations, field instrumentation and valves, technical procurement activities related to mechanical packages (as PRD), preparation of MTO`s and requisitions, preparation of installation job-cards, input to other disciplines, coordination and cooperation with suppliers and client
We think you should have:
- Minimum 2 years experience from the oil and gas industry
- Good knowledge of offshore EIT installations and requirements
- Good experience in supplier co-ordination and follow-up
- Good experience in as-builts of tags and drawings
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Perform estimation work and plan activities
- Relevant education
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and excellent career opportunities with the chance to work on a wide variety of projects.
- A healthy work-life balance with flexible working conditions.
- Competitive pay and benefits with excellent pension and insurance schemes as well as private health services provided by Aker Care.
- Possibility to work remotely/from home 1-3 days per week.
- The opportunity to become a part of our Young Solutioneers, an international employee network that brings together our young talents for professional development, networking and fun.
Interested? Contact us.
Please apply thru the recruitment portal, applications made via email will not be processed. Applications will be evaluated continuously, so no need to wait until the deadline to apply.
We use Semac background checks in our recruitment process.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.
Diversity and Inclusion
Aker Solutions is empowered by its diverse workforce. We ensure a good working environment where equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion are considered vital to our success. We believe diversity creates value, attracts talent, and makes life more interesting. We therefore encourage and welcome applications from diverse backgrounds related to race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, disability, age, and more.
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
- Øyvind Lambes vei 55, 8805 Sandnessjøen
- Olje og gass,
- Maritim og offshore,
- Ingeniør / Automasjon og instrument,
Aker Solutions, Sandnessjøen, Instrument, SAS, Automasjon
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Thea Birkeland
- Recruiter NES Advantage Solutions
- 995 61 869
Øyvind Lambes vei 55, 8805 Sandnessjøen
|Sist endret||13. mar. 2023 13:46|