Electronics Engineer System Design
- Kongsberg Maritime
- Electronics Engineer System Design
An exciting opportunity has arisen as Electronics Engineer System Design. In this role, you will be a part of the Engineering TEAM delivering world class products to our customers. As an Electronics Engineer you will work with power design, analogue and digital electronics for marine environments.
By joining us, you will belong to a cross functional team with a mix of young and more experienced colleagues. Together we develop and deliver solutions worldwide.
Over the years we have built KONGSBERG Sensors & Robotics to become a world leader within acoustic sensors for every kind of maritime use and we are continuously developing new and improved systems to meet global environmental challenges.
Join us and:
- Take responsibility for electronic system design in developing world leading sonars to military customers
- Analyze complex issues and problems and come up with rational judgments
- Contribute to specification of next level sonar technology
- Communicate with and support customers
- Participate in testing in lab or on board our R&D vessels in Horten
- Assist in installation at customer yards
Desired Qualifications and experience
- BSc/MSc degree in Electronics design or similar
- Experience with analogue and digital technique
- Knowledge of fiber-optic communication (Ethernet)
- Acoustics (basic sonar knowledge)
- Knowledge of electrical installations on ships, military standards
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
We encourage newly graduates and experienced workers to apply even if not all the mentioned qualifications and experiences are met.
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. The successful candidate may start work with limited accesses whilst the clearance is being processed. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- comply to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- use a methodical and systematic approach
- communicate in a clear, precise, and structured way
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information, and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer
- An exciting and important position working for the world-leading supplier of maritime solutions
- An inspiring and safe work environment
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Competitive terms including attractive insurance policies and pension schemes
- We offer flexible working hours and the option to work remote or from home office
- A varied workday with design, practical lab-work, and sea trials locally in Horten
Horten or other KM locations in Norway can be considered for the right candidate
Point of contact
Sissel Tofte, +47 45 488 266
Olav Magnus Berge, +47 992 03 920
Kongsberg Sensors and Robotics develops and delivers world class connected sensors and smart robotics for Marine, Research and Naval applications. The division has the responsibility for KM's leading offering of Underwater Mapping systems, Underwater Positioning, Marine Robotics, Fishery and Naval Sensors, Precision Positioning and Sensing Solutions.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS through people, technology, and dedication
Kongsberg Maritime is an international company with job opportunities worldwide. The company is a market leader in systems for positioning, surveying, navigation and automation. Important markets include countries with significant offshore and shipyard industries. We are determined to provide our customers with innovative and reliable marine electronics that ensure optimal operation at sea.
- 3183 Horten
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass,
- Industri og produksjon
Electronics, Engineer, Design, System, Technology
|Sist endret||25. jan. 2023 22:16|