- Kongsberg Maritime - Sensors and Robotics
- Documentation Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen as Documentation Engineer. In this role, you will be a part of the Engineering TEAM delivering world class products to our customers.
As a Documentation Engineer you will work with a variety of content like plans, procedures, electrical-, mechanical-, IT-, manuals-, interface-documents etc. You will have a key role in our large delivery projects, reading and understanding our contractual obligations is essential for the role.
By joining us, you will belong to a cross functional team with a mix of young and more experienced colleagues. Together we develop and deliver solutions worldwide.
Over the years we have built KONGSBERG Sensors & Robotics to become a world leader within acoustic sensors for every kind of maritime use and we are continuously developing new and improved systems to meet global environmental challenges.
Join our team and:
Take ownership of the documentation on a top level and ensure delivery on time is achieved
Plan ahead, define clear priorities and give input to resource allocation
Handle engineering change proposal, change request and change order towards customer
Contribute to writing documentation as required in delivery projects
Communicate with document contributors and other stakeholders
Cooperate with other departments and business units also participate and support R&D activities
BSc/MSc degree in relevant subject
Technical background and relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education
Experience with document handling systems (MS Project, Teamcenter, ProArc, K-Tools)
Fluent in English, both written and spoken
We encourage newly graduates and experienced workers to apply even if not all the mentioned qualifications and experiences are met.
This employment will require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. The successful candidate may start work with limited accesses whilst the clearance is being processed. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- comply to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- systematic and accurate execution of tasks delivered on time
- communicate in a clear, precise, and structured way
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer
- An exciting and important position working for the world-leading supplier of maritime solutions
- An inspiring and safe work environment
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Competitive terms including attractive insurance policies and pension schemes
- We offer flexible working hours and the option to work remote or from home office
- A varied workday with design, practical lab-work, and sea trials locally in Horten
Horten or other KM locations in Norway can be considered for the right candidate
Point of contact
Sissel Tofte, +47 45 488 266
Kongsberg Sensors and Robotics develops and delivers world class connected sensors and smart robotics for Marine, Research and Naval applications. The division has the responsibility for KM's leading offering of Underwater Mapping systems, Underwater Positioning, Marine Robotics, Fishery and Naval Sensors, Precision Positioning and Sensing Solutions.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS through people, technology and dedication
Kongsberg Maritime is an international company with job opportunities worldwide. The company is a market leader in systems for positioning, surveying, navigation and automation. Important markets include countries with significant offshore and shipyard industries. We are determined to provide our customers with innovative and reliable marine electronics that ensure optimal operation at sea.
- 3183 Horten
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass,
- Industri og produksjon
Engineer, Documentation, Procedures, Technical, Projects
|Sist endret||27. jan. 2023 13:26|