Are you our next Electrical Specialist who likes to work with suppliers?
- Sourcing Electrical
As the demand for energy increases, so does our need for motivated talent to meet the engineering and technical challenges of today’s upstream oil and gas business. Our company has numerous career opportunities that will let you prove your abilities from your first day and throughout your career, and beyond into the wider world of SLB.
By joining our team, you will be embarking on a unique journey with the world's leading provider of technology to the global energy industry.
We are currently looking for a Sourcing Specialist, to support with Electrical Sourcing, in our Supply Chain department in Kristiansand.
The Senior Electrical Sourcing Specialist is responsible for leading the management of Electrical and Electronics components sourcing. This will include establishing and managing of supplier interfaces and working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders for the long-term support of component obsolescence, and the continuing support of delivered, in work, and future projects.
Responsibilities can include
- Implement sourcing plans to support both project and aftermarket activities
- Lead the request for information and quotations with suppliers
- Direct the Engineering/Sustaining team on supply chain concepts.
- Work collaboratively with internal engineering for component authorization
- Collect and analyze information on component obsolescence
- Select a high-performance supply base for assigned portfolio
- Evaluate current and prospective suppliers through supplier reviews, site visits and audits, in coordination with Supplier Quality teams
- Execute contract negotiation including the vendor managed inventory programs
- Conduct or participate in technical reviews of requirements, specifications and designs.
- Minimum trade certificate in electronic or technical college / engineering education in relevant field
- Good commercial understanding of electrical components and systems
- Experience in sourcing or similar roles is an advantage
- Fluent in English, written and orally – Norwegian is an advantage
- Good computer and technical skills – SAP is an advantage
We are looking for a person with good communication and negotiation skills. You can work independently but are also able to succeed in teams with different disciplines and departments. As a person you are solutions oriented, creative, and outgoing. The working environment is highly valued, and we are looking for someone that is motivated to contribute to continuous development.
We can offer
- International working environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow within the company
- Good working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours and possible BlueFlex program
Please apply for this position as soon as possible. Application should include resume, motivational letter, and grades/diplomas from your education.
As the demand for energy increases so does our need for motivated talent to meet the engineering and technical challenges of today`s upstream oil and gas business. Cameron, including the OneSubsea technology segment have numerous career opportunities that will let you prove your abilities from your first day and throughout your career, and beyond into the wider world of Schlumberger.
Schlumberger is the world`s leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information solutions to customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide. Within Schlumberger, the Cameron group provides a complete range of flow control equipment and services for onshore and offshore drilling rig systems, and production systems for conventional and unconventional applications; separation, processing, and treatment systems. The OneSubsea technology segment extends this capability to subsea production, measurement and processing systems.
- ANDØYFARET 3, 4623 Kristiansand S
- Olje og gass,
- Kraft og energi
- Håndverker / Elektronikkmontør,
- Håndverker / Elektriker,
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Camilla Hjellebø Eriksen
- Senior Recruitment Advisor
- 482 42 002
ANDØYFARET 3, 4623 Kristiansand S
|Sist endret||25. jan. 2023 15:49|