- Kongsberg Maritime - Integrated Solutions
- Test Engineer
Do you want to work with great technology challenges in a company that is on its way to transform the future of Maritime Industry? We are looking for a Test Engineer to strengthen our team!
As a Test Engineer you will be part of the Integration and System Test Department whose goal is to develop new and innovate ways of testing to make sure our highly complex systems are World Class!
You will join a work environment that develops and tests future products for automation, autonomy, vessel control, positioning and navigation. Our work atmosphere is characterized by the fact that we care about all our employees.
The perfect candidate is a technology enthusiast with a genuine interest for testing and with a passion for designing innovative solutions that solve complex problems. She/he also strives for knowledge sharing and teamwork.
- Explore, learn, and analyze the system to create innovative tests in collaboration with the test team
- Develop and improve the test strategy together with test architects
- Automate testing by creating/improving the test systems and scripting tests
- Execute tests, automated, manual and exploratory
- Design, build and maintain test environments
- Always strive for continuous improvements
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor or master level in computer science, cybernetics, or similar
- Experience and interest with software development, and testing in particular
- Ability and interest to work with large and complex systems
- Experience with programming, specifically python is an advantage
- Experience with Kubernetes, Linux, Docker, Grafana, Prometheus is an advantage
- High technical understanding and ability to learn
- ISTQB certification is an advantage
- Good verbal and written English
Both newly graduates and experienced engineers with the right background will be considered if you have a genuine interest for technology and testing.
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- comply to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in own area
- produce fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
- An exciting and important position working for the world-leading supplier of maritime solutions
- International work environment and multidisciplinary team collaboration
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive terms including attractive insurance policies and pension schemes
- We offer hybrid working arrangement
Kongsberg or Horten
Point of contact
Morten Løvdok, Group Manager
+47 984 84 175
Morten Rudrud, Group Manager
+47 958 85 552
*Please apply as soon as possible as candidates will be continuously evaluated.
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
Our Integrated Solutions Division is responsible for product and technology development, supply chain operations and project delivery for all Kongsberg's Automation, Bridge Systems and Electro products and solutions. Since the development of the first Dynamic Positioning system in the 1970's, Kongsberg Maritime has always been in the forefront of developing leading Automation and Bridge Systems, and the Integrated Solutions division is responsible for maintaining and further developing that substantial legacy.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS through people, technology and dedication
Kongsberg Maritime is an international company with job opportunities worldwide. The company is a market leader in systems for positioning, surveying, navigation and automation. Important markets include countries with significant offshore and shipyard industries. We are determined to provide our customers with innovative and reliable marine electronics that ensure optimal operation at sea.
- 3616 Kongsberg
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Maritim og offshore
- Ingeniør / Kybernetikk,
- Ingeniør / Marinteknikk / Naval architecture,
- Ingeniør / Automasjon og instrument
test, engineer, navigation, automation, develop
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Morten Løvdok
- 984 84 175
- Morten Rudrud
- 958 85 552
|Sist endret||25. jan. 2023 15:11|