Do you want to solve global energy challenges for future generations?
- Aker Solutions AS
- Sr. MC / Commissioning Engineer
At Aker Solutions we are committed to helping the energy industry and broader society #PowerTheChange towards a low-carbon future.
We are changemakers and problem solvers with more than 180 years of experience. Our ambitions are high. By 2030, renewables and low-carbon solutions for oil and gas will make up two-thirds of our business. Do you want to be a part of driving the transition?
Our department in Stavanger is now looking for a Sr.MC/Commissioning Engineer.
What will you be doing?
Summarised: All activities related to preparation, planning, verification, execution and documentation of Mechanical Completion, Preservation and Commissioning.
- Prepare and maintain the project completion system
- Follow-up of suppliers and subcontractors Mechanical Completion, preservation and final delivery
- Attend and verify Factory Acceptance Test at suppliers' location when required
- Develop and maintain system boundary drawings in accordance with the project’s Completion Strategy
- Develop and deliver multi-disciplinary test procedures
- Follow-up of Mechanical Completion at the construction site
- Coordinate and execute multi-discipline punch inspection in collaboration with Customer
- Plan, prepare and execute Commissioning & Start-up on a multi-discipline level
- Prepare for and take responsibility of final handover to Customer
We think you should have:
- Engineer with minimum 3 years experience within commissioning
- Experience from other engineering disciplines will be considered if not commissioning experience
- Candidates with Certificate of apprenticeship is highly wanted to apply for this position, also if higher education is missing
- Performance-oriented, strong cooperative skills, responsibility and ability to drive work processes and coordinate activities
- Solid communication skills, both written and oral in Norwegian and English
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Healthy work-life balance
- Professional development and excellent career opportunities with the chance to work on a wide variety of renewables projects such as carbon capture, hydrogen, offshore wind & aqua culture
- A healthy work-life balance with flexible working conditions throughout the different phases of your life journey
- Competitive pay and benefits with excellent pension and insurance schemes as well as private health services provided by Aker Care
- Access to welfare club with free gym facilities, sports equipment hires and cabins for rent in the mountains and by the sea
- Possibility to work remotely/from home 1-3 days per week
Interested? Contact us.
Please apply thru the recruitment portal, applications made via email will not be processed.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.
Diversity and Inclusion
Aker Solutions is empowered by its diverse workforce. We ensure a good working environment where equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion are considered vital to our success. We believe diversity creates value, attracts talent, and makes life more interesting. We therefore encourage and welcome applications from diverse backgrounds related to race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, disability, age, and more.
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
- Jåttåvågveien 10, 4020 Stavanger
- Olje og gass,
- Maritim og offshore,
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk,
- Teknisk personell,
- Teknisk service
Aker Solutions, Stavanger, MC, Commisioning
|Sist endret||27. jan. 2023 14:53|