- Zenitel Norway AS
- Project Director
Do you want to be a part of an international environment in a solid company with the opportunity to shape your role?
We are looking for an experienced, confident, and technical Project Director to lead international teams, and optimize delivery of complex projects in the Maritime and Energy industry.
You are passionate about process improvement with a fact based and analytical approach, yet hands on in securing operational excellence. You know that the best results are created through your team and inspire people to reach their goals and full potential.
- Lead the overall Maritime and Energy Project organization
- Manage and cooridinate the project departments in Norway and Croatia
- Monitor large and complex projects to secure progress and execution
- Cooperate closely with sales and operations departments
- Follow up, instruct and coach department managers
- Develop own department and secure competence development across the organization
- Develop and maintain framework for customer and partner trainings
- Budget responsibility for own departments and monthly management reporting
- Ensure development and maintenance of project tools for the ERP system
- Establish and follow up work groups to develop engineering and technical guidelines
- Define and maintain relevant KPIs for all departments
- Promote the desired corporate culture in line with Zenitel's values
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering or other relevant technical areas. Extensive and relevant work experience can compensate for lack of education
- Experience with people- and line management with a proven track record of managing managers
- Good computer skills including MS Office and experience with ERP systems
- Thorough understanding of international projects and knowledge of the Maritime and Energy industry
- Experience from design, engineering, and test of audio communication equipment is an advantage
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to build relationships to foster team spirit
- Analytical and structured working style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in English and Norwegian
- To be part of a solid, sustainable, and well-reputable international organization
- Interact with exciting projects, customers, and technology
- Work with talented people in a highly competent environment
- Competitive salary and pension conditions
As Project Director at Zenitel, you can influence and truly make an impact. Come join our team!
For further information, please contact:
Siri Brynildsen, Advisor at Advisi +47 994 76 242 or Svein Ingar Damre EVP Maritime & Energy at Zenitel +47 400 02 520
Work location: Horten. Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in Norway, without sponsorship.
Zenitel is a major global player in the development and marketing of intelligent communication solutions where security, guaranteed availability and sound quality are essential. With nearly 120 years of experience, Zenitel has proven to be a reliable and quality provider of broadcast systems, intercom solutions and two-way radio. These systems are installed on more the 30.000 marine vessels across the world to provide secure operation of the vessel, as well as safety for workers and passengers on board. Energy installations and wind farms are securely and efficient operated with support by Zenitel audio communication equipment guiding operations in rough environments onshore and offshore.
Zenitel employs approximately 380 people worldwide. Our headquarters are placed in Norway and UK, with 16 offices worldwide, as well as partners in more than 70 countries.
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Svein Ingar Damre
- EVP Maritime & Energy
- 400 02 520
Bromsveien 17, 3183 Horten
|Sist endret||25. jan. 2023 13:41|