Process Engineer, Carbon Capture and Storage
- Altera Infrastructure
- Process Engineer, Carbon Capture and Storage
Some of the things you will be accountable for
- Oversee the development of Altera’s CO2 terminals by engaging closely with suppliers and consultants
- Ensure that all activities within the discipline are planned, executed and monitored according to overall project plans and schedules, and in conformance with laws and regulations, contractual requirements and the Project Management Plan. In particular health and safety of personnel, natural and working environment and equipment shall be taken care of.
- Organize technical meetings as required.
- Collaborate with other technical disciplines as required.
- Monitor progress of the work and initiate actions as required
- Follow-up on technical deliverables within relevant discipline and review documents.
- Participate in HAZID’s, HAZOP’s and Peer reviews as required Participate in preparations for, negotiations with and follow-up activities towards yards and equipment suppliers.
- Support Commercial team with technical input as required
What we are looking for
- Master of Science Process Engineering
- Minimum of 5 year of relevant experience
- Ability to handle multiple highly detailed tasks, determine priorities and organize work in a manner that allows for timely completion of projects.
- Good collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Able to work effectively and organized Fluent in English, both written and spoken
We can offer
- We live by our #TEAM values - they always guide our actions, no compromises
- People who are committed to excellence, developing their professional experience as they deliver organizational outcomes
- An open collaborative workplace where you will have immediate impact
- Challenging work in a dynamic environment
- The office is located in Stavanger with smart seating arrangement
- Flexible work location / home office after agreement with manager
At Altera Infrastructure, you find over 2000 engaged and ambitious professionals and an inclusive work environment. Our employees are committed to operational excellence; they value and respect each other, create mutual trust and thrive together. As a part of TEAM Altera, you can make a difference and there are always great development opportunities.
We expect our employees to bring passion, enthusiasm, and energy to work. In return, we offer exciting challenges, flexible working hours, and competitive compensation.
Our strong culture, built upon our TEAM values, guides us to make sustainable choices and create lasting results. Through teamwork and innovation, we are shaping the infrastructure of offshore energy, leading the industry to a sustainable future.
Join our TEAM, if you are up for a challenge.
- Badehusgata 37, 4014 Stavanger
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass,
- Produksjon / Produksjonsteknikk/Prosessteknikk,
- Ingeniør / Geoteknikk og ingeniørgeologi
Process, Engineer, CCS, Process, Technology
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Johanne Koll-Hansen Bø
- VP Business Development
- 952 61 093
- Melody Housken
- 982 95 172
Badehusgata 37, 4014 Stavanger
|Sist endret||26. jan. 2023 10:11|