Join one of the most exciting green tech companies in Europe as a Product Manager!
- Product Manager
Our mission is to provide innovative services critical to society, unlocking a cleaner, better and more profitable future. Working towards this goal, Volue has become a leading technology supplier and enabler of the green transition, helping energy companies simplify and optimize everyday operations.
We are now looking for a Product Manager for the Volue Cloud Platform who can help us to continuously improve Volue’s ability to provide value to customers in line with the Volue mission.
You will be part of the Cloud Platform team that delivers SaaS services and platform components to support Volue’s Energy, Power Grid and Infrastructure product lines. The Volue Cloud Platform is the place where Volue customers get access to and administer products and services, track consumption and enable themselves to seamlessly leverage more SaaS products and services as and when required.
What you will be doing to make a difference:
- As the Product Manager you must be an evangelist representing the business, market needs and speaking with the voice of the customer.
- You must drive the effort of evolving the platform vision and translate this into an actionable strategy.
- You will manage all aspects of the platform life cycle and work in collaboration with the business product lines to ensure that common platform services are designed for scale, fit for purpose and delivered on schedule and within budget.
- You are a Product Manager who is a self-starter, has business acumen as well as technical depth and will take responsibility for scoping and documenting use cases and prioritising the development backlog.
- You will work closely with product leadership and product managers/owners across all product lines as well as other cross portfolio team members.
What you need to succeed:
- A bachelor degree or higher in a technical or commercial field of studies is preferred but not a must.
- 5+ years’ experience working on software products as a product manager or product owner.
- A proven track record in developing, implementing and managing strategic and tactical plans for the development of an industrial cloud software platform.
- An excellent understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and management and a proven understanding of product usage analytics and its ability to drive greater product adoption.
- A strategic and commercial SaaS mindset, with a results focus and a balance between both long-term objectives and short-term performance.
- A people-focus with ability to build trust-based relationships with relevant stakeholders and an ability to influence and get things done.
Reasons to join Volue team and what we offer:
- A large degree of influence in shaping and developing the direction of a key strategic initiative.
- Great colleagues in one of Europe’s most exciting green tech companies with an innovative and international work environment.
- Flexible working hours and an attractive compensation package.
We are looking to hire in Oslo, Trondheim or Gdansk but would be ready to consider other locations for the right candidate.
In Volue, we cherish each employee’s competence, ideas and personality. Let your skills and talent be a part of our team – and let us together leave our mark on the world!
In Volue, we believe that in order to be a successful company, we need to bring everyone to the table.
We look at diversity as a competitive advantage. A diverse workforce enables better decision-making and creates more value. By inclusion, we refer to the sense of belonging and being part of a community at work. We want the people of Volue to feel welcome, valued and not least encouraged to bring their whole, unique selves to work.
Volue is about people. From staff to client, people are at the center of all our operations, and we always strive for structure where everyone feels included, appreciated and recognized for their individual efforts. Or as we call it "ONE Volue". We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, cultural background or religious beliefs.
Volue is a market leader in technologies and services that power the green transition. Volue provides innovative solutions, systems and insights to industries critical to society. The company is headquartered in Oslo, Norway and active in 40+ countries.
- Chr. Krohgs gate 16, 0186 Oslo
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 7037 Trondheim
- IT - programvare,
- Kraft og energi
produktledelse, SaaS, product management, software
|Sist endret||25. jan. 2023 12:45|