Do you have a passion for working with Embedded Software?
- Laerdal Medical AS
- Product Developer Embedded Software
Do you have a passion for working with Embedded Software? Would you like to work with cutting-edge technology and use your skills to develop world-leading medical training products, that genuinely make a difference? Come join us in Stavanger, Norway!
About the role
Our portfolio of products ranges from single-feature training products to highly advanced, full-body patient simulators. The advanced patient simulator products are closely related to humanoid-robotics; crammed with sensors and actuators that mimic human behavior and physiological responses. We would like you to help us improve the current technology and be part of developing the future solutions.
As an Embedded Software Product Developer, you will work in a vibrant cross-functional team with colleagues from all over the world. You will work closely with fellow embedded software engineers as well as mechanical and electronics engineers, designers, and product managers. You will have access to a well-equipped electronics lab, mechanical tool shop, 3D-printers, laser cutter and a test-center.
- Design, implement and maintain embedded software for our physical products
- Actively use and help improve established development processes, tools, and best practices
- Participate in iterative multidisciplinary product development activities such as:
- Prototyping and early concepts
- Requirements and specifications
- Detailed design and architecture
- Verification and testing
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis
You are a talented and passionate Embedded Software Engineer who is eager to explore new technologies and ideas. You are used to working across disciplines and have good communication and interpersonal skills. Preferred qualifications and experience:
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree within Computer Science, Cybernetics, Electronics or similar
- Proficiency in bare-metal embedded C/C++ development on microcontrollers (typically ARM Cortex-M4 or similar)
- Familiarity with communication protocols such as CAN, Bluetooth Low Energy, I2C, and SPI
- Ability to understand basic electronic schematic diagrams, sensor/actuator datasheets and experience with tools such as oscilloscopes and logic analyzers
- A desire to apply software engineering practices to embedded software
- Familiarity with tools for source control, issue tracking and similar
- Experience with multidisciplinary hardware product development
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
Some of what we can offer you
- A competitive salary, pension scheme and insurances
- An extensive welfare program with company benefits such as discounted public transport, indoor bicycle garage and workshop, wardrobe with towel service, social and sport groups, company cabins and more
- An office near the city center of Stavanger
- A job with a purpose and a company working with cutting-edge technology
- A creative, diverse, social, and inclusive working environment
- Great opportunities for growth and personal development
We look forward to hearing from you!
Laerdal is dedicated to our mission of helping save lives. Together with our partners, we believe we can help save one million more lives, every year by 2030.
- Tanke Svilandsgt 30, 4007 Stavanger
- Medisinsk utstyr og rekvisita
software, C, C++, programming
|Sist endret||25. jan. 2023 11:50|