We are looking for an experienced Platform Architect to support our team in building a new platform in cloud!
- DNB Bank ASA
- Platform Architect
Digital Platforms is a business unit within Personmarked IT division, responsible for building a new Platform on AWS. We are now searching for an experienced platform architect to join our team of highly skilled tech professionals in Oslo.
We are looking for someone who is a tech-enthusiast experienced in IT architecture, with a background from complex IT environments, preferably experienced in large corporates. You have strong knowledge of agile methods and a solid understanding of development processes. You have competence on AWS public cloud technology and distributed platforms. You are also comfortable communicating in English (both written and verbal).
By joining our team you will have a real impact and play a central role in bringing DNB towards the future. You will work in a team of skilled people who love to solve problems, share knowledge and think outside the box. This provides a unique opportunity to develop your engineering skills as well as your business understanding.
- Design good architecture solutions and communicate these solutions to the business areas and other stakeholders
- Be an advisor on technical issues, share your knowledge with others and ensure continuous improvement on technical issues
- Be a liaison between business and IT and have a central role in delivering solutions that are stable, secure and efficient
- Navigate in a relatively complex organization, thereby maintaining good relationships with other collaborators in DNB
- Develop and document guidelines, standards and targets according to our current architectural principles and standards
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor/ Masters degree in computer science, engineering or similar
- You have relevant work experience as an cloud IT architect from one or more projects (infrastructure, security or solution architect)
- You have good knowledge of the principles of IT architecture and methodology
- You have a sound technical background and experience of cloud technology
- You have experience with security in solutions and integration
- You have experience of integration methods (like SOAP, REST, Message Queue and file-based integration)
- You have good language skills in English, written and oral. Language skills in Norwegian are desirable but not a requirement.
Don't exactly fit the profile, but still feel you got what it takes? Get in touch. We are looking for diversity, people with the right mindset and passion to deliver.
What we can offer you:
Challenging tasks that allow you to grow professionally, competitive terms, a strong engineering culture, and good career opportunities. You can influence which tasks you are working with, and do both training, peer-programming etc to learn more. You will work with the latest technologies and equipment, and we offer external training with certification in AWS, free access to LinkedIn learning + other training.
DNB offers good pension schemes, employee terms on DNBs products, insurance schemes, access to cabins and apartments all over Norway and abroad. Many sports, cultural and other activities plus a wide range of discount schemes. In addition, knowledge and experience are our most important assets, so you will have the opportunity to participate in conferences and courses, both to build your own competency and to represent DNB externally.
We know the value of good work-life balance, so we also have flexible working hours, extra days off and reduced working hours from May to August (summertime) and hybrid way of work.
We want our developers to be happy and productive, so we provide high-end equipment and tools for our developers.
Work location: In addition to modern offices in Bjørvika in Oslo, we have a hybrid workday with home office and modern tools for digital interaction.
If you think you are a match for us, we would love to hear from you so please contact us for a digital coffee!
Our people are the DNA of DNB. Since 1822, bright minds have worked together to find the best solutions for our customers. Today, DNB is much more than Norway's largest bank, and a key player in the Norwegian economy. We are a technology driven financial institution, constantly adapting our operations and tailoring our services to the time we're living in and to the future.
In DNB, you'll find a wide range of career opportunities in Norway and internationally. We are among the best companies in the world when it comes to gender equality, and we take good care of the diversity represented by the people who choose to work here.
- Dronning Eufemias Gate 30, 0191 Oslo
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Bank, finans og forsikring,
- Internettbaserte tjenester,
- IT utvikling / Database,
- IT utvikling / Systemarkitekt,
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell)
Architecture, SOAP, Integration, Cloud, DevOps
Spørsmål om stillingen
Dronning Eufemias Gate 30, 0191 Oslo
|Sist endret||25. jan. 2023 10:44|