Do you have the right experience?
- NES Advantage Solutions AS
- Senior Reliability & Maintenance Engineer
We have highly skilled, social, and creative people working in our maintenance department. Wellbeing, communication, and hard work is important to us, and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers.
To strengthen our team, Aker Solutions in Stavanger is looking for a Senior Reliability & Maintenance Engineer who can help us succeed.
What will you be doing?
- Undertake maintenance engineering tasks on Brownfield projects including
- Participating in engineering studies and preparing study reports for maintenance scope of work
- Performing tag hierarchy and consequence classification
- Preparing PM program for implementation in clients CMMS
- Writing PM routines
- Maintaining and managing correspondence with team members, clients, and vendors.
- Organizing, facilitating, and leading meetings with team members, clients, and vendors.
We think you should have some of the following:
- Do you have Master, Bachelors or technical education?
- Minimum 5 years of relevant maintenance engineering work experience.
- Good general knowledge of analysis types such as RAM, FMECA, RCM, RBI, SIL, etc.
- Good general knowledge about offshore topside equipment
- Experience with CMMS systems (preferably SAP for maintenance purposes)
- Project management skills/experience
- Good communication skills and English and team player
More reasons to work with us:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector
- Competitive compensation packages and benefits that include pension schemes, insurance, and medical care
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered; we are the only company that has a frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen and training facilities
- Immediate proximity to restaurants and shopping
- HjemJobbHjem transport discount agreement and nearby train station
Interested? Contact us:
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions` global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
NES Advantage Solutions is part of the NES Fircroft group of companies.
We provide Managed Solutions: Managed Service Provider for contingent
workforce, Recruitment Process Outsourcing for permanent recruitment, Global
Mobility programs and Consultancy services working closely in partnership with
our clients. The combination of NES and Advantage creates a global leader in
staffing services to the Energy industry, with over 50 offices around the globe and
a portfolio of more than 17,000 contractors – ensuring our clients gain access to the
best talent whenever and wherever they need it.
- JÅTTÅVÅGVEIEN 10, 4020 Stavanger
- Olje og gass,
- Maritim og offshore,
Maintenance, Aker Solutions, Stavanger, offshore, sap
|Sist endret||25. jan. 2023 10:36|