Senior Financial Advisor
- Statkraft AS
- Senior Financial Advisor
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That is what we offer. 125 years of unrivaled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. We envision a world that runs entirely on renewable energy. Because in the fight against climate change, we do not see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. Renew the way the world is powered. With us, you will shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there is more work to be done – that is why we need you to join!
The Business Area International is responsible for all Statkraft’s power-generating activities outside western Europe, and covers hydropower, wind and solar power.
Our business idea is to develop, acquire, own and operate renewable generation assets in selected emerging markets, requiring activities and capabilities across the value chain.
As a Senior Financial Advisor, you will be a valued member of the team and contribute as an enabler for reaching our ambitious targets. You will interact with very competent teams across very diverse countries and organizations, helping to ensure that standardized international accounting standards are in place across the organization and providing valuable financial analysis for our portfolio. Your main tasks will include:
- Follow up financial reporting, consolidation and controlling for our operations in BA International and hold Key Account Manager role for Peru, Brazil and Chile.
- Participate in investment decision projects (greenfield and M&A), performing accounting assessment of transaction, including subsequent integration of acquired entities.
- Analyze figures and explain business drivers in monthly/quarterly financial reporting.
- Consolidate and analyze business drivers in quarterly segment forecast.
- General support to country organizations in International on financial reporting topics, with special emphasis on Peru, Brazil and Chile.
- Participate in accounting assessments on various topics for BA International, ensuring compliance with IFRS.
- Participate in year-end closing and other tasks in the Finance unit, like management reporting, ad-hoc analysis, improvement projects etc.
- Participate in corporate projects on behalf of the Business Area.
- University degree in business administration, finance, accounting or similar
- Approximately 5-10 years’ experience
- Business sense and highly developed analytical skills
- Relevant experience and competence within IFRS and consolidation
- Relevant controlling experience in a company with international operations
- Good understanding of valuation
- Command of the English language both in writing and verbally. Knowledge of Spanish/Portuguese is an advantage.
- Good digital competence focused on relevant finance tools
- Independent, proactive and improvement oriented
- Pragmatic team player with good cooperation, motivation, and communication skills
- Flexibility with respect to working hours, travel and nature of duties
What we offer
- Unlimited learning opportunities at various levels of the organization
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- The opportunity to work somewhere with pride, and to be able to honestly say “My work is contributing to saving the planet”
- A work culture that puts emphasis on the individual, offering flexible working solutions, and work life balance principles
- Statkraft offers competitive terms of employment and benefits schemes, and we’re a trusted employer that puts the safety of our people first. We believe that a safe and healthy working environment is a matter of choice, not chance
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorization.
Contact: For questions, please contact hiring manager Fernando Cesar Cani (VP, Financial Reporting and Analysis, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: The role is based in Oslo.
Application deadline: 14th of February
- Lilleakerveien 6, 0283 Oslo
- Kraft og energi,
- Bank, finans og forsikring,
- Økonomi og regnskap
- Økonomi og regnskap / Økonomistyring og budsjettering,
- Økonomi og regnskap,
Finance, Advisor, Renewables
|Sist endret||26. jan. 2023 08:41|