Do you want to lead an innovative team of IT professionals?
- Caverion Group
- IT Manager
Caverion Group IT are seeking a seasoned team leader to manage our End User Services team.
We offer a versatile role in a growing multi-cultural organization with great opportunities for training and self-development. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience managing service desks, workplace services, and PC hardware lifecycle management, with a strong emphasis on Service Desk Services. In addition to leading a small team of two Service Owners, you will also act as Service Owner for the Service Desk service. As the role involves a significant amount of outsourcing, you will work closely with IT service providers to ensure smooth operations.
As part of the global IT team, you will be based in either Vantaa FI, Stockholm SE, or Oslo NO. Some travel may be required, up to 15% depending on your location.
- Manage End User Services for all Caverion business divisions, including the Service Desk service, Workplace Services, and Hardware Lifecycle Management for workstations. Daily operations are outsourced to managed service partners, while Service Management is done in-house.
- Directly manage two Service Owners and work with multiple external providers to ensure service level performance, incident management, problem management, and request management are met.
- Ensure end-users receive high-quality, timely support and work with other IT teams to align end-user services with the overall IT strategy and operating model.
- Contribute to prioritized development projects and ensure smooth handover to operations. Ensure compliance with industry standards and best practices.
- Collaborate with the Service Management Office (SMO) to adopt and develop ITSM tooling and processes for effective service operations.
- Drive continuous improvements in services based on business feedback and other inputs.
- BSc degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing and leading teams in end user support, service desk, workplace services, and hardware lifecycle management
- Strong understanding of service delivery, incident management, problem management, and hardware procurement and deployment
- Experience with, and understanding of ITSM tooling such as ServiceNow
- Good understanding of process automation and self-service tools
- Certification in ITIL framework v4 (or v3)
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Business and financial acumen and understanding of technology development
- Fluent in English and one other European language
- Knowledge of solutions for managing buildings & infrastructure is a plus
If you are a dynamic IT professional with a passion for leading teams and managing end-user ser-vices, we want to hear from you. Join our team and take ownership of our end-user services, Ser-vice Desk, Workplace Services, and Hardware Lifecycle Management.
For more information about the position, please contact Cornelis van der Brugge, Head of Operations, Group IT via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call by phone on Tuesday 31.1.2023 @ 9-10 EET, Wed 1.2.2023 @ 9-10 EET or on Wed 8.2.2023 @ 9-10 EET to number +358 50 4839749.
Please send us your application with CV until 15.2.2023 via the provided link.
Teamleader, IT, End User Services, Strategy, Analytical
|Sist endret||25. jan. 2023 10:27|