Product & Process Manager B2B, Asker Norway
- Ikano Bank AB (publ), Norway Branch
- Product & Process Manager B2B, Asker Norway
As Product & Process Manager you will have a key role in managing and maintaining product performance and product life cycle end-to-end process from a value chain perspective, focusing on our B2B leasing products & processes.
You will be part of the B2B Portfolio Management Nordics, within the Digital organization, reporting to the Team Manager for B2B Portfolio Management Nordics located in Sundbyberg, Sweden. You will be located at our office in Asker, Norway. This is a permanent position.
We create finance solutions that simplify the everyday life for the many people
You will be part of Ikano Bank, where we create possibilities for better living by offering simple, fair, sustainable and affordable financial services, enabling a healthy economy for the many people. In this role you will work closely with Global Product Managers, Product and Process Managers, Head of Commercial and Key Account Managers (KAMs). You will also collaborate with Customer Service (Operations) and the IT delivery organization to ensure that we drive development of processes and routines to reach the best customer experience and service, as well as efficient internal processes. We want our customers, partners, and co-workers to choose us for what we stand for, what we deliver and how we deliver it. Three basic values guide our work: common sense and simplicity, working together and daring to be different. These values should feel natural to you.
Key responsibilities to drive the Product Management-process include:
- Being part of designing new product & process solutions, amending, and reviewing existing products and processes during their life cycle
- Evaluating, testing, and approving the process of the products' technical solution
- Responsible for technical documentation and the technical processes when using the products
- Securing that the product meets local compliance and regulatory requirements including ownership of Terms & Conditions
- Owning and securing the local product setup and documentation, keeping an overview of process documentation related to material sub-processes
- Monitoring product KPI's (Qualitative & Quantitative) to ensure optimised performance
- Conducting annual product performance review as part of the Operational Risk Committee
- Managing idea and product & process development together with other functions and countries
- Securing validation and approval of product and services transition to production delivered in releases
- Acting as a single point of contact (SPOC) to Business Line, Operations and Payments on product development needs and opportunities connected to B2B and corporate customers
- Contribute to the annual Operational Risk Assessment (ORA)
- Work closely with the rest of the Global B2B Portfolio Management Team
- Support the organization with knowledge when needed and be part of identifying requirements when developing new products within area of responsibility
- Environmental monitoring
- Additional roles that can be tied to the position include Business System Owner of certain data sources, as well as Application- and Agreement Owner of certain business applications
We offer you
You will get the chance to influence your daily work, working closely with stakeholders internally and externally on a global level. All as part of a caring and open culture where we live our values, work hard, have fun, and operate with a long-term perspective.
Are you the one for us?
The ideal candidate has previous experience with leasing, preferably within the area of Product Management and/or Financial Services and has been part of IT development-initiatives.
You have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships based on trust across the organization. You are unprestigious and a problem solver, with an analytical and process-oriented mindset. Taking responsibility is something that comes naturally to you, and you have a strong drive to deliver results.
You enjoy working in a fast paced environment, both independently and in teams, and are used to working towards deadlines. You are truly customer- and service oriented and strive to find the best solutions possible to serve our customers and grow our business.
In addition, we believe you have:
- 3 years of experience from B2B Leasing
- experience of Factoring or short-term interest free credit, such as Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) is an advantage
- experience from product reviews, business system ownership, demand process, incident management, operational risks and compliance are desirable
- fluent Norwegian and English language skills, verbally and in writing, English is our corporate language used in meetings and for documentation purposes
Join us now - together we will find a better way
Register your application and CV before February 12, 2023. Note that we are unable to accept applications via email. Relevant candidates will be evaluated on an on-going basis, so please apply as soon as possible.
More information about the position can be given by Madeleine Wiman at Madeleine.Wiman@ikano.se or +46 76 103 92 19
Ikano Bank creates possibilities for better living by offering simple, fair, and affordable services, enabling a healthy economy for the many people. Our offer includes savings and loan products for consumers, sales support services for retailers, and leasing and factoring solutions for businesses. We conduct business in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, the UK, Poland, Germany, and Austria. Ikano Bank is a part of the Ikano Group, an international group of companies active within banking, real estate, production, insurance, data analytics and retail, who owns 51 % of the Bank. Ingka Group, a strategic partner in the IKEA franchise system, operating 378 IKEA stores in 31 countries, owns the remaining 49 % of Ikano Bank. Ikano Bank´s head office is located in Malmö, Sweden and the company is registered in Älmhult, Sweden where the business was once founded. Our mission is to simplify the many people´s lives so they can focus on living it. We do this by working together to create simple and meaningful solutions based on fair terms that bring value to our customers. Find out more about us onwww.ikanogroup.com
- Lensmannslia 4, 1386 Asker
- Bank, finans og forsikring
B2B, Leasing, development, testing, systems
|Sist endret||25. jan. 2023 08:45|