Are you looking for a new challenge?
- NES Advantage Solutions AS
- Senior Integrity Engineer
We have highly skilled, social, and creative people working in our maintenance department. Wellbeing, communication, and hard work is important to us, and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers.
To strengthen our team, Aker Solutions in Stavanger is looking for a Senior Integrity Engineer who can help us succeed.
What will you be doing?
- Perform Asset Integrity management, incl. corrosion, -inspection, -planning.
- Perform Risk Based Inspection Assessment (RBI - API RP 580/581, DNV-RP-G101)
- Perform Fitness For Service (FFS – Level 1, -2, -3 iaw API RP 579)
- Organize, facilitate, and lead meetings with team members, clients and vendors.
- Participate in engineering studies and preparing study reports.
We think you should have some of the following:
- Do you have Master, Bachelors or technical education?
- Minimum 5 years of relevant maintenance engineering work experience
- Good general knowledge of analysis types such as RBI, FFS etc.
- Good general knowledge about static mechanical equipment
- Good knowledge within Materials Engineering
- Good knowledge within Inspection management, -methods, -execution and coordination
- Project management skills/-experience
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English and team player
More reasons to work with us:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector
- Competitive compensation packages and benefits that include pension schemes, insurance, and medical care
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered; we are the only company that has a frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen and training facilities
- Immediate proximity to restaurants and shopping
- HjemJobbHjem transport discount agreement and nearby train station
Interested? Contact us:
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions` global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
NES Advantage Solutions is part of the NES Fircroft group of companies.
We provide Managed Solutions: Managed Service Provider for contingent
workforce, Recruitment Process Outsourcing for permanent recruitment, Global
Mobility programs and Consultancy services working closely in partnership with
our clients. The combination of NES and Advantage creates a global leader in
staffing services to the Energy industry, with over 50 offices around the globe and
a portfolio of more than 17,000 contractors – ensuring our clients gain access to the
best talent whenever and wherever they need it.
- JÅTTÅVÅGVEIEN 10, 4020 Stavanger
- Olje og gass,
- Maritim og offshore,
Maintenance, Stavanger, Aker Solutions, Integrity
|Sist endret||25. jan. 2023 09:43|